NYJ WR Robby Anderson Finds Trouble in Florida - Felony Charges Dismissed

what was he on, PCP??

8 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

When the next Bills player acts like this, what will be your reaction? Just curious, and remember how adamant Bills fans were in the defense of OJ's innocence. (And OJ is still given tribute by the fan base on the Wall.)

that was 30 years ago. Opinions won't be dominated by you old people.

18 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

When the next Bills player acts like this, what will be your reaction? Just curious, and remember how adamant Bills fans were in the defense of OJ's innocence. (And OJ is still given tribute by the fan base on the Wall.)

I do not remember Bills fan defending OJ. I once got thrown out of Annacone's after an impassioned speech at the bar in defence of O.J. that led to a fight between patrons who I was able to sway and those who stood firm. The bartender, who was a bit of a twat, threw me out instead of any of the people who throwing drunken haymakers.

But the point is that not a single person out of a dozen (white, like me) patrons, all of whom were Bills fans, thought O.J. was innocent. I got maybe five to agree that he shouldn't be found guilty.

The way I see it, he is owed a beating. You say something like that to a man, he should be allowed to kick your ass. It is the universal code.

Also 105 in a 45 could justify a beating depending where it was. Kids around? Beating. A good one.

I don't care about this idiot. But thing that galls me is he sure as heck should have got his ass kicked just like any of us would expect. And like any of us who are not psychopaths would subsequently, upon reflection, admit we deserved. But "Robbie" gets away with it because he said it to a cop with more self control than I have.

On 1/19/2018 at 8:56 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

as a society we have to recognize that threatening to n-t in another man's wife's eye is really insensitive and could be misinterpreted. 

tell your boys fellas, tell your boys. 

i enjoyed this a lot for some reason.

On 1/19/2018 at 9:22 PM, The Wiz said:

I forgot to use my blinker to turn, better go 105 in a 45.

Sounds about right for NFL player standards actually.

I don't think he's right but it takes almost nothing to pull the race card nowadays.  

Hell if you look in someones general direction you are doing something wrong.

what are you insinuating..

On 1/20/2018 at 10:38 AM, matter2003 said:

Sounds like a McDermott guy all the way

On 1/21/2018 at 8:04 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Jets receiver Robby Anderson a rising talent with a cloudy future

Robby Anderson was one of the few bright spots for the Jets in 2017, but another arrest means the 24-year-old has no room left for error in New York.

yea sure

On 1/22/2018 at 11:18 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Looks clean as soap to me whats the lather all about

11 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Some people really should just hire a driver...

some peoples need brain help

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to NYJ WR Robbie Anderson Finds Trouble in Florida - Charges Dismissed
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to NYJ WR Robby Anderson Finds Trouble in Florida - Felony Charges Dismissed