Friendly Reminder For Mock Drafters In Regards To Denver

Like A Mofo

3 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

How is Chad going to help?

The only way I see is he points an AK47 at Kirk cousins and tells him to sign with Denver

You think John Elway owns a commie gat?  Please

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Chad was very raw coming out of college but I'm sure Elway and Kelly are putting a lot of time into him. I bet we see him more this year, I could see him having a career like Gannon. Once the light bulb turns on he has the talent and arm to put up some good numbers.

Actually I would guess that neither JK or Elway is putting a lot of their time  into him.   Certainly not Elway who is out scouting QB's.  CK earned his rep as a sh*tbird in college and though his family name opened up a door for him in Denver my guess is that all involved probably figure it's time he earn it from there out.

Edited by BADOLBILZ

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Maybe they'll trade Kelly to Buffalo.

Think one of our firsts will be enough?

Kelly will end up doing  more then Peterman will in the NFL IMO. For a late round pick I would take him from them.

I expect Denver to take Mayfield or Rudolph in the 1st.

Edited by xRUSHx

51 minutes ago, nemhoff said:

It is baffling to me that Elway doesn't take more heat for the moves that they have made post-Manning

Agreed.  But, based on what he has done for that organization as a player and President..........I think he has a very long leash!

They were lucky enough to have Manning as an option which is rare..........that the best QB to hit free agency ever.  Before that it was Drew Brees and he had injury concerns.  So, that opportunity never really happens and if it does the chance of landing that special QB via free agency vs the rest of the teams is minimal if not impossible.

So, Denver is going through what we have been going through since Kelly left and there are no short cuts and you need a little luck too (as we all know).

9 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Kelly will end up doing  more then Peterman will in the NFL IMO. For a late round pick I would take him from them.

I expect Denver to take Mayfield or Rudolph in the 1st.

I would agree that Denver is taking a QB at #5 (or is it #6).  I would bet a lot!!

3 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Chad Kelly is the best QB currently on that roster.

we draft rudolph at 21....then send 22 to denver for their 2nd,3rd and chad. go into camp with a qb royal rumble...

i think that after we take rudolph at 21, josh allen is still there and we can bend elway over...

Edited by billsredneck1