Hey Bills fans

Ice bowl 67

We love you guys. Next year we're excited for your visit to the frozen tundra to see us. It will be fun. I hope you guys have an even better team next season and hopefully you guys can be 12-4. Time for the Patsies to move over. I think you guys can come up here and beat us too. It's a game that will be similar to the 2014 one at the Ralph.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

We love you guys. Next year we're excited for your visit to the frozen tundra to see us. It will be fun. I hope you guys have an even better team next season and hopefully you guys can be 12-4. Time for the Patsies to move over. I think you guys can come up here and beat us too. It's a game that will be similar to the 2014 one at the Ralph.

I hope you guys stop wasting Aaron Rodgers best years by upgrading the line in front of him and putting the Packers traditional stout D back on the field.

We are going to beat the Packers like red headed step-children.  That 3 legged train wreck of a front office that Murphy has created is the beginning of the end.  You should probably buckle up for another 30 years of suckdom ice.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

If the Bills don't win the Super Bowl I would like to see GB get 2-3 in a row, just so sports talk moves on to fawning over Rogers and completely forgets about the then 5-11 Patriots with Hoyer at QB

Outside the Patriots potentially, nobody will win 2-3 in a row again anytime soon.  That just doesn't happen anymore.  Teams can't even get back to the Super Bowl after the first time let alone win it many times. Even the Patriots went 9 years between winning

They have never let me down in the 20+ years I have lived in Wisconsin. They usually sell tickets to the all you can eat/drink tailgate at Favre's Steakhouse too.  Not as authentic as some of the lots around the stadium, but a good time and decent value if you can drink like I can.

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

just as long as they're available. I've heard they're tough. I might get a few buddies and do one of those boxes as I'd like to take my son to the game but he'd be a little over 2 and might be a little cold outside for him. 

Edited by simool

10 minutes ago, simool said:

They have never let me down in the 20+ years I have lived in Wisconsin. They usually sell tickets to the all you can eat/drink tailgate at Favre's Steakhouse too.  Not as authentic as some of the lots around the stadium, but a good time and decent value if you can drink like I can.

sweet. i'm gonna start getting a good group together. I know i can get 10 of us for sure off the top of my head. 

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

sweet. i'm gonna start getting a good group together. I know i can get 10 of us for sure off the top of my head. 

Don't wait on a hotel room.  Once you have tickets locked in, get the hotel reservations. Otherwise you may find yourself having to stay in Appleton or even worse, Oshkosh.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

.......Danica approves of this message.........:thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, simool said:

Don't wait on a hotel room.  Once you have tickets locked in, get the hotel reservations. Otherwise you may find yourself having to stay in Appleton or even worse, Oshkosh.

Just picking a random weekend in the fall, I saw prices from low of $267 to $809 for hotels near the stadium, Yikes!!

22 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

Just picking a random weekend in the fall, I saw prices from low of $267 to $809 for hotels near the stadium, Yikes!!

It can get bad.  I drive up the morning of usually so I don't have to deal with it. I have had to find a hotel a few times after the game because our designated driver ends up getting smashed too. The good news is you have the whole fox river valley to choose from, just depends on how much you want to drive.  Green Bay, Appleton, Osh Kosh.  Technically even Fon Du Lac would work.

3 hours ago, kdiggz said:

who is our QB?

LOL

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Outside the Patriots potentially, nobody will win 2-3 in a row again anytime soon.  That just doesn't happen anymore.  Teams can't even get back to the Super Bowl after the first time let alone win it many times. Even the Patriots went 9 years between winning

Has anyone EVER won 3 in a row?

Hopefully it's in December with a lot of snow.  

If Rodgers is out by then hopefully can find a backup QB to at least make it competitive.