My Own QB Review: Sleeper Pick - Remi Issaly

26 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How are you not keeping up with your own conversation?

I defended his argument that they are small schools which is why they don't qualify for the FBS.  That is true.

He then stated those guys didn't go the bigger FCS schools like a UCLA....even said "that's what I'm getting at".

He later brought up Fred Jackson as a reference for D-3 talent....he never compared them.

How do you give yourself so much credit?

He absolutely did.  He said he was looking at guys from small schools like Romo, Roth, and Wentz went to. Then he offers up a kid from a D3 school.  Well that school is nothing like the three that those went to.  So are there two separate topics?  Because if he is looking at small schools like Romo, Roth, and Wents went to he never sees this noodle armed pee-wee baller.

16 minutes ago, simool said:

How do you give yourself so much credit?

He absolutely did.  He said he was looking at guys from small schools like Romo, Roth, and Wentz went to. Then he offers up a kid from a D3 school.  Well that school is nothing like the three that those went to.  So are there two separate topics?  Because if he is looking at small schools like Romo, Roth, and Wents went to he never sees this noodle armed pee-wee baller.

This isn't a D3 school. 

18 minutes ago, PeterGriffin said:

This isn't a D3 school. 

It says right on the YouTube highlight reel...D3

33 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Isn't OP the fella who asked if Kyle Orton deserved a place on the wall of fame?  This has got to be another joke that folks are taking seriously.

Why OP thinks its amusing to start this kind of thread I can't account for.

Sorry if my scouting skills upset you. Curt Warner was bagging groceries two years before he won a Superbowl. Ridicule all you want, but his name may appear on the Lombardi trophy some day if he matures as a passer and increases his breakout speed.

10 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Sorry if my scouting skills upset you. Curt Warner was bagging groceries two years before he won a Superbowl. Ridicule all you want, but his name may appear on the Lombardi trophy some day if he matures as a passer and increases his breakout speed.

Well, from your posting history, its sometimes hard to tell when you are serious and when you are joking.  I have nothing against the fella who I wouldn't know from Adam.  If he turns into a gem, you'll certainly have bragging rights.

46 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

It says right on the YouTube highlight reel...D3

Far from D3

http://www.facebook.com/montereaustrikers