My Own QB Review: Sleeper Pick - Remi Issaly

40 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

Remi has a Facebook page, it’s a must read. He graduated from college in 2004. He is a graphic designer. He played in this French league for 7 years. He lists himself as the team’s former QB and president. I think we should go for him. 5’ 10” mid thirties played in a French inturmural league and ran the team as its QB and ran the bussinuss side as president.  I say draft him in the 1st to replace Russ Brandon. 

You’re saying he can’t play because he’s a little older? Did you even watch the mechanics at the :10 mark? Ya know what? Give me a young man who commits to the position (not Romo), doesn’t act like a thug (Manziel and Mayfield), has a tight spiral (not Watson), is durable under pressure (not Flacco) and has the brains, footwork and coaching and I’ll take him in the 5th. Not sure what you guys are watching. Where the heck is @BuffaloBarbarian to back me up on this. He does QB research and would have my back. 

12 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You’re saying he can’t play because he’s a little older? Did you even watch the mechanics at the :10 mark? Ya know what? Give me a young man who commits to the position (not Romo), doesn’t act like a thug (Manziel and Mayfield), has a tight spiral (not Watson), is durable under pressure (not Flacco) and has the brains, footwork and coaching and I’ll take him in the 5th. Not sure what you guys are watching. Where the heck is @BuffaloBarbarian to back me up on this. He does QB research and would have my back. 

He's scouting another QB I've never heard of. Some guy named Skeleton or something like that.

14 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You misunderstood me. I think drafting a 38 year old developmental prospect from a French beer league is exactly what this organization needs. Give him a few years to learn the system, and the English language . Them bam you got yourself a ten year starter that all the other teams missed. Imagine the celebration that would ensue when he breaks George Blanda’s Oldest player record. With his raw skills he could play as long as he wants. 

Just now, Batman1876 said:

You misunderstood me. I think drafting a 38 year old developmental prospect from a French beer league is exactly what this organization needs. Give him a few years to learn the system, and the English language . Them bam you got yourself a ten year starter that all the other teams missed. Imagine the celebration that would ensue when he breaks George Blanda’s Oldest player record. With his raw skills he could play as long as he wants. 

Thank you.