The Teddy Bridgewater Thread

Rigotz

I have thoughts and I waited for some one else to make a thread before I expressed it. This isn't even me saying that he's an injury risk. 

When Kelvin Benjamin came in, he got smacked right on target. I could see the dudes leg vibrate. I seen Tyrod and Peterman get targeted in the head helmet to helmet. At some point some ones gonna go for Teddy's leg. That's all I wanted to say. 

I'm not that keen on Teddy. I thought he was going to be a very good QB in this league. I remember some scouts claiming Teddy had the film study habits of Peyton Manning. Yet, it that doesn't translate into his stats. Seems to be more of a game manager. This has been the Bills fan bases biggest discontent with Tyrod, won't lose you a game, but won't carry the team on his back to victory. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rad Likes The Bills said:

This is not true.  Like at all. Bridgewater is a rhythm pocket passer...

The rhythm method isn't working too well for Teddy.

He's a 3000 yard 14 TD guy.  We have that in TT, plus TT can score with his feet.

3 minutes ago, pimp on da' net said:

So how is he a younger, less mobile TT?

Bridgewater is a pocket passer more inline with the traditional NFL QB. That's NOT TT, at all.

Because he's younger and less mobile.  So that leaves the above, as I posted.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Rad Likes The Bills said:

This is not true.  Like at all. Bridgewater is a rhythm pocket passer...

QB1:

212.1 Pass Yards per Game

6.1 YPA

0.97 TD per Game

3.3% Touchdown %

2.6% INT %

86.3 Passer Rating

5.53 ANY/A

8.9% Sack %

13.7 Rush Yards per Game

4 Rush TD

QB2:

201.3 Pass Yards per Game

7.2 YPA

1.16 TD per Game

4.1% Touchdown %

1.3% INT %

92.5 Passer Rating

6.25 ANY/A

9.1% Sack %

35.8 Rush Yards per Game

14 Rush TD

1 hour ago, John from Hemet said:

So Bridgewater is not under contract with the vikings?

......pretty sure they declined his 5th year option......so right now, they have zero QB's under contract.......think they'll sign Keenum & Bridgewater with Bradford the odd man out.......

Bridgewater is crap, no offense.

He started every game 2015 for the Vikings, 14 TDs 9 INTs 200 yards average a game and a 88.1 passer rating is nothing special, especially compared to Tyrod's 20 TD's and 4 INTs 215 yard average and 99 passer rating that year.

Edited by paulbills

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If that isn't motivation to play football at a high level and get paid 20 mil a year I don't know what is. Wow, you should be able to achieve anything with a woman like that behind you.

How about in front of you??

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John from Hemet said:

So Bridgewater is not under contract with the vikings?

All three of Minnesota's QBs (Bradford, Bridgewater and Keenum) are scheduled to become free agents as of March 14 (I think).  Minnesota will certainly try to extend one or two of the three before free agency begins, and let at least one go.  The QBs have to agree to this, of course, but the speculation is that Bradford is the most likely to be let go.  Case Keenum is probably the QB the Vikings will try the hardest to extend, so it is an unknown at this time whether Bridgewater will be available or not.