The MMQB: Dareus Says Marrone is a Changed Man

5 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Your comment is a larger reflection on society.  . . . there is a general lack of work ethic in society today, and that there is a lack of personal responsibility; no one wants to take accountability for their actions. 

Looks at username.

Sees ridiculous generalization.

giggles

56 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Agreed

I don't blame Marrone for leaving, working under or with Whaley and Brandon would be a !@#$ing nightmare. If the new owner refused to make changes in the front office and I had a out I would use it to. 

Its funny how all those leaked inside media reports mysteriously all stopped happening when Whaley was fired.

Yup... Luckily McDermott somehow was given the hammer of Thor type power around here so he pretty much had the front office cleaned out and can do no wrong.

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

I care about one thing: Dareus having the best game of his life this weekend and being literally unblockable.

Yeah but most likely it will go like all his other games against the Cheaters: nothing special.

I was just looking over the Jaguars defensive roster, as I don't pay much attention to them.

It's like a Pro Bowl team on defense. Nobody should score a TD on them, yet they got torched by Pittsburgh. IMO they had an awful game last week but got lucky that Pittsburgh's D is weak.

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

I was just looking over the Jaguars defensive roster, as I don't pay much attention to them.

It's like a Pro Bowl team on defense. Nobody should score a TD on them, yet they got torched by Pittsburgh. IMO they had an awful game last week but got lucky that Pittsburgh's D is weak.

Don't think for a moment that Belichick and Patricia won't be going to school on both the 49ers' and Steelers' game film for ideas on how to successfully attack their D.