Bon Jovi on Howard Stern Talking Buffalo Bills

KDIGGZ

26 minutes ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

what does Bon Jovi gain by lying now.  and WHat has Trump done that make you think the story isn't true ?

Bon Jovi gain: trying to save face in WNY as he starts a tour. Trying to rehab his worthless image to many millions of Bills fans.

Typical double down liar who tells more lies to cover up old lies. Lies just keep on giving.

Trump: not following. What has Trump done to make me think the story is not true? Not sure what you are asking.

Trump has done nothing to make me think the story is true or untrue. I figured out Bon Jovi is a lying scum bag on my own.

Trump does not need to do anything for me to think that Bon Jovi lied to Stern. 

I don't know if Trump had his advisor start the campaign to expose Bon Jovi wanting to move Bills to Toronto. Bon Jovi believes he did it. http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-buffalo-bills-jon-bon-jovi-2017-10

Smoking gun was: Records were uncovered about business plan in Toronto that Bills move to Toronto was the plan. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-bon-jovi-group-explored-toronto-stadium-sites-for-bills/

Bon Jovi violated terms of submitting a bid and should have never been allowed to bid.

Edited by cba fan

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

If you believe that something you want to buy is worth $1.00 at most (to make it a reasonable business adventure,) if some nut comes in with a crazy bid of $2.50 then you walk away.

that's about all Trump was looking to spend.  it was more about publicity than actually buying the team

49 minutes ago, Mango said:

Oh come on....

You might like the content, but you should be able to separate that from talent and skill. Stern, in his prime (He has jumped the shark) is a tremendously skilled interviewer. 

The show certainly has evolved, but Howard is one of the best (if not the best) interviewers of all time.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

Bon Jovi on Howard Stern today talking about the Bills...

On @sternshow Jon Bon Jovi confirmed rumors that Trump planted story about Bon Jovi wanting to move the Bills to Toronto. Jon said he would have left the team in WNY, He was going to move there.

Bon Jovi then praised the job Pegula is doing with the team. He said Trump started the Bon Jovi free zones. He called it evil genius what Trump did.

Bon Jovi said he was disappointed he didn't get the team and fully believes the story that Trump started the move to Toronto rumors.

More on Bon Jovi on @HowardStern He said it would have been a lifelong committment if he owned the Bills and has now given up dreams of owning an NFL team.

LMgs3xU.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bon Jovi and the Rogers Group were outbid by Pegula. It wouldn't really matter what Bon Jovi intended to do because he wasn't the main investor. If the Rogers Group wanted to move to Toronto they could have. The pretext would simply be that the current stadium was inadequate. 

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Oh come on....

You might not like the content, but you should be able to separate that from talent and skill. Stern, in his prime (He has jumped the shark) is a tremendously skilled interviewer. 

I agree.  The best way to tell if someone never listens to Stern is if they still refer to him as a "shock jock".  Such a lazy take for Shadybillsfan.

He's far and away the best on the radio and has been so for decades. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

The show certainly has evolved, but Howard is one of the best (if not the best) interviewers of all time.  

i still love the show.  listened this morning, and it's still far better than any other morning talk shows.  it's either howard or nfl radio in the am.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

I agree.  The best way to tell if someone never listens to Stern is if they still refer to him as a "shock jock".  Such a lazy take for Shadybillsfan.

Stern is a great interviewer.

For sports, it's Dan Patrick and I can't think of anyone that's a close second.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

by...far.

Bon Jovi can go screw himself.

We all saw the plans by the Rogers group. He's just trying to make himself look like the victim. He's getting his pot shot at Trump, because there are so many anti-Trump people out there who will believe him.

He also knows that everyone(except for Bills fans) will believe him, because there are lots of people who didn't seriously follow the sale of the Bills team, because they weren't interested in the story, because it was the Bills.

Had this been the Cowboys being sold, the entire world would have been watching.

Go away, Bon Jovi!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Love Stern show. Post Artie was tough. Seemed like he found his groove for a bit. Then just kind of cashed in. I can't stand the show the last few years, and almost never listen. I'll listen to old shows though. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Love Stern show. Post Artie was tough. Seemed like he found his groove for a bit. Then just kind of cashed in. I can't stand the show the last few years, and almost never listen. I'll listen to old shows though. 

Artie was a good listen initially, then he did nothing but shout and laugh.  They've recovered without him.

Shulie is a gem.

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Artie was a good listen initially, then he did nothing but shout and laugh.  They've recovered without him.

Shulie is a gem.

Shuli is awesome. Lieberman is a good replacement for Langford.

Howard feels like the biggest issue these days. 2-3 shows per week. Weeks or months off. All the prior AGT talk. Content really is not terribly great anymore. It isn't just Artie, it is not filling the Artie chair. 

......and I am hijacking the thread. :beer:

1 hour ago, RobH063 said:

Can we just ask Dunkirk Don aka Chadwick Bay Chad what really happened in the bidding process and purchase. I've had enough of all these rumors. I need the truth and yes I can handle it!!!

I will bet he is %100 on retroactive rumors!