Bon Jovi on Howard Stern Talking Buffalo Bills

KDIGGZ

Bon Jovi on Howard Stern today talking about the Bills...

Jon Bon JoviVerified account @jonbonjovi 1h1 hour ago

More

Hanging with my friend @HowardStern on the @sternshow. What better way to start of your Wednesday morning. @SIRIUSXM

DTv002UWsAEyDWq.jpg

On @sternshow Jon Bon Jovi confirmed rumors that Trump planted story about Bon Jovi wanting to move the Bills to Toronto. Jon said he would have left the team in WNY, He was going to move there.

Bon Jovi then praised the job Pegula is doing with the team. He said Trump started the Bon Jovi free zones. He called it evil genius what Trump did.

Bon Jovi said he was disappointed he didn't get the team and fully believes the story that Trump started the move to Toronto rumors.

More on Bon Jovi on @HowardStern He said it would have been a lifelong committment if he owned the Bills and has now given up dreams of owning an NFL team.

Edited by kdiggz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On @sternshow Jon Bon Jovi confirmed rumors that Trump planted story about Bon Jovi wanting to move the Bills to Toronto. Jon said he would have left the team in WNY, He was going to move there.

Bon Jovi then praised the job Pegula is doing with the team. He said Trump started the Bon Jovi free zones. He called it evil genius what Trump did.

Bon Jovi said he was disappointed he didn't get the team and fully believes the story that Trump started the move to Toronto rumors.

More on Bon Jovi on @HowardStern He said it would have been a lifelong committment if he owned the Bills and has now given up dreams of owning an NFL team.

it's news about the failed Bills bid.  he said he wouldn't have moved the team (BS) and confirmed that Trump was the one that started the Bills to Toronto rumors and implemented the Bon Jovi Free Zones movement

Edited by kdiggz

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't someone uncover the contract with Bon Jovi and Rogers Communications where it specifically stated that they will move the Bills to Toronto?

John Wawrow Retweeted Bills Daily

These weren’t mere rumors. There was an actual plan in place.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't someone uncover the contract with Bon Jovi and Rogers Communications where it specifically stated that they will move the Bills to Toronto?

I recall seeing something like that, yes - they were part of the financial mix in that bid.  That's why I call big shenanigans on his revisionist history.  

• Like (+1) 1

If Trump wanted the team so bad that he would sabotage another bidder by making up the Toronto story, then why didn't he sabotage the Pegula's because they were the bidder with the deep pockets and were the bigger threat to Trump. Unless Trump never really wanted to buy the Bills and was running point for the Pegula's.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

yup off to PPP in 

Stern is also an untalented "shock jock" 

yes even hacks can make it big.  

Oh come on....

You might not like the content, but you should be able to separate that from talent and skill. Stern, in his prime (He has jumped the shark) is a tremendously skilled interviewer. 

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sure, Jon. Rogers Communications was going to spend a billion dollars to keep an NFL team in Buffalo. Maybe Trump pulled some dirty trucks but saying you weren't going to move the team, or that you were going to move to WNY, is pure caca.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, RobH063 said:

If Trump wanted the team so bad that he would sabotage another bidder by making up the Toronto story, then why didn't he sabotage the Pegula's because they were the bidder with the deep pockets and were the bigger threat to Trump. Unless Trump never really wanted to buy the Bills and was running point for the Pegula's.

he read a rumor on TBD that Pegula couldn't own 2 professional sports teams in the same city so he didn't bother

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Sure, Jon. Rogers Communications was going to spend a billion dollars to keep an NFL team in Buffalo. Maybe Trump pulled some dirty trucks but saying you weren't going to move the team, or that you were going to move to WNY, is pure caca.

at this point he is just trying to save face now that he has accepted the fact that he will never own a team