Yes our D held Jags Offensive Juggernaut to 10 pts

I think this is the most telling thing of last weekend's games.   The Jags demolished Pittsburgh at Pittsburgh offensively and our D went down to Duval County the week prior (along with a lot of Bills Mafia support) and held the home team to 10 points and Blake Bortles ran more than Fornette who averaged 2.7 yards per carry against us. 

11 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Well those 2 games showed me 3 things in regards to your statement 

1. Steelers defence is awful

2. Bills defence is good

3. Bortles was way better against Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh was looking ahead to NE*  

That alone is why Tomlin should be in trouble.   Twice this season he put too much attention on them. 

• Like (+1) 1

Its a week to week league. A performance one week does not guarantee the same performance the next week.

Why can't people get this basic concept through their heads? Holding a team to 10 points one week doesn't mean if you played them the next week you would have done it again.

Its simply a 1 game snapshot and doesn't mean much of anything on how the team will perform the following week.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, Bortles' complete inability to hit the side of a barn from the inside held the Jags to 10 points.  He had multiple passes hit the ground 5 yards ahead of his receivers.

totally agree. sometimes when i'm at a game its harder for me to soak in all the play of certain people on the field...... so by the middle of last week I mustered up the courage to watch game from my dvr. MY GOD WAS BORTLES BAD. plenty of open wr's and he's one hopping balls 5 to 10 yds away from them. it was awful. he hit those throws against pitt and it made them loosen up against the run quite a bit.

• Like (+1) 1