Oh God, no!

Just Jack

33 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

It showed up on my Facebook feed just now.....

(but the total cooking time is just 18 minutes)

https://www.spendwithpennies.com/dill-pickle-pasta-salad/

You making it for the home opener?  I would ask the chef but not sure how he would get it on the plane. 

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Until Facebook comes up with a recipe with pasta, eggs and pickle juice I have no use for any recipes they put up there.  

?

4 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Looks great to me and I'm not a fan of dill pickles.

My wife binged on pickles when she was pregnant with both of my kids.  I learned to always keep 3-4 jars on hand when I came home one night to find her dipping leaves of romaine lettuce into the juice of an empty pickle jar.

9 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My wife binged on pickles when she was pregnant with both of my kids.  I learned to always keep 3-4 jars on hand when I came home one night to find her dipping leaves of romaine lettuce into the juice of an empty pickle jar.

Kids like pickles?

52 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

please tell me you are not one of those drama queen facebookers....

4 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

At least it was healthy like.

The juice is well known for helping athletes keep  healthy before, during and after their games.

Edited by CowgirlsFan