Seahawks' CB Jeremy Lane to Cops During DUI Arrest: 'I Was More High Than Anything'

This reminds me of when one of my friends got pulled over for a DUI, and the trooper goes "Do you know why I pulled you over?" and he replies," Yeah, because I'm drunk." 

Looked up his mug shot on the local news website and made it my Facebook(when I had one) profile pic at the time. :lol: 

Lived there most recently 1986-2003.  Over time, the weather has a way of getting to you.  August & September are beautiful.  the other 10 months are drizzle & fog, followed by fog & drizzle.  You don't often see the sky because of the overcast.  When they get any snow, it's out of control, because of all the elevation changes.  Can't tell you how many times some fool would all but stop before going up a hill.   Don't understand forward momentum!  They get a lot of temperature inversions which seal the smog in between the Olympics and the Cascades.  They even have "burn bans" in winter.  If they see you using your fireplace, you can be fined, unless it's your only source of heat. 

There are a lot of suicides and alcoholics there, attributed to the weather.  Don't know if Jeremy lives there year round?

6 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

In my much younger days I found that I was a much better drunk driver than stoned driver. But that's just me.

Hopefully you didn't kill anybody.

At least he's honest. The "I only had 1 drink with dinner" excuse never works. Better to not drive under the influence but if you do screw up admit nothing and refuse the breathalyzer. You will lose your license for a period of time but a good lawyer can probably get you out of the DUI charge. Especially when you are an NFL player and you are prescribed pain pills among other things. Again, don't be a scumbag and drive under the influence. It's so easy to get an Uber these days so why chance it?

2 hours ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

I love when he says "This time I was more high than anything.". This time. Well played.

And yet he will still likely appeal his forthcoming suspension.<_<

CLASSIC

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I once was at a bar in college that had a wall sized mirror next to the bathroom.  I ate an edible and was so high that I had a conversation with a guy that looked and dressed exactly like me.

That was me.

sorry for the confusion

• Haha (+1) 2