Would 6 rings for NE diminish future SB winners?

1 hour ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Yes peter carroll was gonna run into the 8 man wall the patriots had on the line. With a rb who was far from successful on getting a yard

Pete Carroll was an idiot just as Rick Dennison was an idiot 2 weeks ago giving TT the option to pass the damn ball on the 1 yard line. 

When the Cheaters go to 4 in a row, then I'll say it's diminished. 

3 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Yes peter carroll was gonna run into the 8 man wall the patriots had on the line. With a rb who was far from successful on getting a yard

Thats an interesting revision of Beast Mode and what everyone watching at the time thought.  And the Falcons was a masterpiece as well?

Could you imagine this one-sided conversation going on in the bar some night.........

"Hmmmmm, you've only got one ring?..........yeah, i've got more than i can fit on one hand".

And everyone who isn't Brady just hangs their head in shame and slinks right out the back door.

8 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

The fact that Buffalo went to 4 Super Bowls in the Era that they did it in is extremely impressive. The players were ripping each other's heads off and spilling guts out on the field. Those Pats teams would never be able to run this pick and run offense because their WR's and TE's would be getting killed. 

The NFL grew a vagina and the Patriots took advantage of every single rule change that benefited the offense.

Tom Brady's five Super Bowl wins are diminished because he didn't have to play against Bruce Smith twice a year!

• Like (+1) 1