Daboll's preferred offense and QB.

Logic

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And Taylor has literally been excellent under center in PA in his first 3 years.

Guaranteed.

Stats have been posted and evidence is there since 2015.

Football 101 bro. :flirt: 

I naturally will as soon as we move past Tyrod.

Would you stubbornly keep your head in the sand if our OC chooses Tyrod as our week 1 starting QB?

Certainly not something I think absolutely will or is even incredibly likely to happen, but very possible.

Not in this topic they haven't. Are you trolling?

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't think the reason they didn't run much PA from under centre is because they don't think Tyrod can execute that. It is because of the other things he can't execute from under centre. 

I forget what the stat is but one of the adjustments Rico made at the bye (you know the adjustments he never made....) was less under centre and more TT in the gun. They had worked out Tyrod was more comfortable in shotgun or pistol formation. 

It wasn't the PA from under centre that was the catalyst for that change it was the drop back passing under centre which is even more timing critical in the WCO. Those were the plays Tyrod was really struggling with. So he play action passed more from the shotgun because they could do more things with him from the gun. 

That's feasible too. We can all agree there is a clear deficiency in his game under center somewhere. It's the only thing that makes sense.

It's a shame because being effective and multi dimensional from under center is so important to being a successful NFL QB.