Marrone, Dareus, and the Jags: don't call it luck

Foreigner

If that's the case then the Bills are much closer to greatness than many billieve. All we need is a better QB and we could of destroyed the Jags in jax. We held them to 10 points and missed plenty of opportunity to win that game

SO the power of transitive relations we would beat Pittsburgh as well (with sed phantom QB)... Of course insert phantom QB and we beat NE at least once this year as well,  and don't crap out on TNF against the Jets, and Peterman never puts up a dud in San Diego

Life is for good us Bills fans. You just have to look for the angles

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I wouldnt call it luck, I will call it STUPIDITY on first and goal on the 1 to throw a pass and terrible play calling at end of half to allow a 7 point swing just before halftime...the margin we lost by.  

Should have been us getting destroyed and throttled by Brady this weekend, not the Titans.

Edited by Alphadawg7

No luck about it,  and even if the Jags season comes to an end against the Patriots the chatter in league circles has picked up again regarding Marrone being the next Bill Parcells type of coach.

People are also now seeing why he was justified leaving Buffalo and not wanting to work for terrible owners like the Pegulas.

14 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I wouldnt call it luck, I will call it STUPIDITY on first and goal on the 1 to throw a pass and terrible play calling at end of half to allow a 7 point swing just before halftime...the margin we lost by.  

One of the Top 3 running backs in the league, Richie, DiMarco, and we don't pound three straight up the gut.  Glad Dennison is gone.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

If that's the case then the Bills are much closer to greatness than many billieve. All we need is a better QB and we could of destroyed the Jags in jax. We held them to 10 points and missed plenty of opportunity to win that game

SO the power of transitive relations we would beat Pittsburgh as well (with sed phantom QB)... Of course insert phantom QB and we beat NE at least once this year as well,  and don't crap out on TNF against the Jets, and Peterman never puts up a dud in San Diego

Life is for good us Bills fans. You just have to look for the angles

Exactly! We played the Jags tooth n nail , in their building. We can compete with the big dogs and I believe we get a nice upgrade throughout the roster. Future is bright

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

No luck about it,  and even if the Jags season comes to an end against the Patriots the chatter in league circles has picked up again regarding Marrone being the next Bill Parcells type of coach.

People are also now seeing why he was justified leaving Buffalo and not wanting to work for terrible owners like the Pegulas.

Here you go again hammering the Pegula's.  They hired Beane and McD who are doing a nice job so far.  They're good owners who support the community and team, and don't give in to Goodell and his "we need a new stadium to compete" bullcrap.  

So your league circles tell you people are chattering that Marrone is the next Parcells?   Hahahahahahahahahaha   we'll see.

He did a very nice turnaround in the Cuse program, but he had next to nothing to do with putting the Jags roster together, except bringing in Marcel and his $54M which MY league circles say they didn't need to begin with.    The guy is by no means a proven NFL coach, but I'm rooting for him this Sunday along with the rest of the nation.   

I'd love to see Jax MInny for the bowl.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

One of the Top 3 running backs in the league, Richie, DiMarco, and we don't pound three straight up the gut.  Glad Dennison is gone.

I'm glad for the change to.  But lets not forget it was Tyrod who opted for the pass.

24 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I'm sure you'll have no issue backing up that statement, but I'll ask anyway.  Link?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Come on! This is nonsense. Marrone INHERITED an excellent situation in Jax. That roster is loaded with talent compared to the current Bills roster but yet they managed one more win. I'd love to hear your rational on labeling the Pegula's terrible owners of the Bills. They have made significant changes since they have bought the team and all signs are trending up. If you can't see that, then I don't know what your are looking at!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Come on! This is nonsense. Marrone INHERITED an excellent situation in Jax. That roster is loaded with talent compared to the current Bills roster but yet they managed one more win. I'd love to hear your rational on labeling the Pegula's terrible owners of the Bills. They have made significant changes since they have bought the team and all signs are trending up. If you can't see that, then I don't know what your are looking at!

Relax, man, consider the source.

58 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Every one of your posts is like the toilet bowl after an evening meal of coronas and bean burritos.

Splattered crap.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I don't think it was luck. They won games how NE wins a lot of games.

They didn't beat themselves, and they let the other team self destruct.

4 plays that made the difference ..

1. The sack fumble/TD

2. The INT by Jack

3. Steelers Not converting on 4th and inches

4 Steelers once again not converting on 4th and 1.

3 and 4 I listed above were just huge mental errors by Tomlin/Haley.

Tomlin also had a few questionable calls during the game, like doing the onside kick.

So I would say no it wasn't luck, it was taking advantage of mistakes by Big Ben, Tomlin, and Haley

that were ultimately the difference

I still hate Marrone and cannot root for him.  His team is full of punks.  Can't stand the Pats either.  Won't root for either AFC team, but will root for either NFC team in the Super Bowl.  Hoping it's the Vikings.

1 hour ago, Zqueezr said:

To me the Jags team has Coughlin fingerprints all over it like Incognito said...just like the 2007 Giants , I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if they roll NE too..imo Coughlin is directing Marrone

....why not?....guy knows his stuff....ironically he got his coaching start as the HC of the Rochester Institute of Technology Tigers........got stuck working with Reese's pieces with NYG and Mara fired the wrong guy...AND NOW realizes it.......didn't think the Jags could beat Steelers twice in their barn in the same season......

Correct it's not luck... It's a dominating defense in a conference with 15 ****ty teams and the Patriots. That's all it is. 

Everyone outside of NE was playing for 2nd this year, it's the truth and been that way since the season started.