8 years ago I gave up season tickets

I think he’s ready to dust off the Weber and eat some sausage at 7am while washing it down with a Labatts

22 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I almost bought a Paup jersey on eBay just like 2 weeks ago. Instead I went with an old joe cribbs jersey

Where’d you find the Cribbs Jersey??  Was it the Blue XXXL on eBay?  Been looking for one for years.  Only found that one jersey.  I can make a XXL work, but XXXL would just encourage me to eat more wings

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I think he’s ready to dust off the Weber and eat some sausage at 7am while washing it down with a Labatts

Where’d you find the Cribbs Jersey??  Was it the Blue XXXL on eBay?  Been looking for one for years.  Only found that one jersey.  I can make a XXL work, but XXXL would just encourage me to eat more wings

I found it on eBay. It says it’s an XL but fits more like a L. Which means I’m going to have to eat less wings 

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is... are you advertising a garage sale?

3 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

One of my favorite jerseys is my Bryce Paup jersey. I haven't worn it in 17 years, I will only wear it if we win a playoff game.

I was just thinking of Bryce Paup today... very weird, I know. I was thinking of the poster I had in my mom's apartment as a kid. It said snap, crackle, and Paup, on the bottom, playing off the rice crispies advertising at the time.

I can't place the third lb, I'm sure I'll find it on Google in a minute but maybe you could recall. It was Bryce Paup, Chris spielman, and who damn it? Not John Holcek was it?

11 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I quoted yungmack, are you yungmack?

6 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I am lost, What does Jax post have anything to do with what I said..

The top statement was directed toward me after you quoted me, even though my point was in reference to Jax....that's all. I wanted to clarify.

gave up ours after the Flutie fiasco.  coincidentally we hadn't been to the playoffs since until this year, which barely counts.  lots of bad football between then and now.  you haven't missed much.  it's fun to go to a couple of games in the beginning of the year when there is hope and excitement.  if we somehow got a QB i could be persuaded to buy again but until then i much prefer watching those cold games on tv

Maybe OT, but I get not having seasons, especially in Buffalo. Might pay a bit extra early in season for comparable seats, but you are not losing on games late season , if , like me, you just cannot make every game. 

And home playoff games are pretty much out of the question till Brady retires, and even then not so expensive .

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Maybe OT, but I get not having seasons, especially in Buffalo. Might pay a bit extra early in season for comparable seats, but you are not losing on games late season , if , like me, you just cannot make every game. 

And home playoff games are pretty much out of the question till Brady retires, and even then not so expensive .

There was much gratitude to Ralph for taking a massive cut in profit by keeping tickets at an NFL-low, and no seating licenses even during the Kelly Era.

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

There was much gratitude to Ralph for taking a massive cut in profit by keeping tickets at an NFL-low, and no seating licenses even during the Kelly Era.

I would be interested to know where Bills tickets fit now, as I do not think they are as cheap as some folks think, I think average price gets distorted as we have some super low "Rockpile " seats, and an absence of massively priced high-end seats. But my gut says the majority of tickets are right in line with the rest of the league outside of Boston, Dallas, NYG, Chicago, and possibly LA when they move into the new joint.

I know my upperdecks are over $120 face for the higher end games..and that is not cheap for upper decks anywhere.

Edited by plenzmd1

20 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I would be interested to know where Bills tickets fit now, as I do not think they are as cheap as some folks think, I think average price gets distorted as we have some super low "Rockpile " seats, and an absence of massively priced high-end seats. But my gut says the majority of tickets are right in line with the rest of the league outside of Boston, Dallas, NYG, Chicago, and possibly LA when they move into the new joint.

I know my upperdecks are over $120 face for the higher end games..and that is not cheap for upper decks anywhere.

I expect that seats lower tier between the 30s are among the cheapest in the NFL, and no seating license on top of it.

Geez, they are way cheaper than most top 50 college programs, all things considered.

11 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I found it on eBay. It says it’s an XL but fits more like a L. Which means I’m going to have to eat less wings 

Lol.  Nice. I found another for $275.  Ehhhh.  Hoping to find it for $150 or so.  How much did you pay for it and which website if you don’t mind me asking

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

Lol.  Nice. I found another for $275.  Ehhhh.  Hoping to find it for $150 or so.  How much did you pay for it and which website if you don’t mind me asking

I got it for 40 bucks on eBay. It’s a little worn but I consider it a steal. I tried to upload a pic but it says it’s too big

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I got it for 40 bucks on eBay. It’s a little worn but I consider it a steal. I tried to upload a pic but it says it’s too big

No worries.  Thx for the reply.  Love me some Joe Cribbs. He was the RB when I was 6-8 years old.  I ate wings with him a couple times at BJs when they were in fredonia for camp.  That’s my guy

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I sat in 2016 section 141 row 32 $545 per seat and after the first down payment I was able to spread the cost over 5 months for like $120 (we had two seats). It really was affordable ticket wise. It was more the time and tailgating costs that pushed me away because I come from Rochester so it really is the entire day. That said I do plan to return someday with my wife and I as season ticket holders it was something really special and unique regardless of record that we enjoyed.

Edited by corta765

19 minutes ago, NewEra said:

No worries.  Thx for the reply.  Love me some Joe Cribbs. He was the RB when I was 6-8 years old.  I ate wings with him a couple times at BJs when they were in fredonia for camp.  That’s my guy

He was a little before my time. I’d love to find a rob riddick jersey but that will be a tad more difficult to find..