Tim Graham Is Destroying A Jacksonville Employee on Twitter

BuffaloRush

6 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

I was around for that, and it wasn't just disagreement that had him leaving. It was rudeness and personal insults. Under the circumstances, it seemed reasonable to me at the time. I'd have left too.

You are correct Tim Graham was very rude and insulting.

Time and time again, this grown man (graham) acts like a little child on Twitter.

Somehow, he thinks he’s something more than what he is. I unfollowed his spoiled temper tantrums last year. 

Just unbelievable that TBN employs such hacks today. Larry Felser and Jim Kelley are rolling over.

Edited by George C
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Tim Graham, Jerry Sullivan & Bucky are the reason I don’t pay to read the Buffalo News Bills coverage. 3 Stooges. I will get my news elsewhere. 

I don't follow any of the three stooges on Twitter. I miss nothing of substance. 

Their town was nothing but arrogant trash for the game. Before the game no one said anything. Bills fans took over their town walking in and they watched 30k just walk by them. Afterward they were running all over us, dunking on us, pushing, shoving, yelling, etc.

The team and fans are trash. If I ever go back I'll end up in jail.

10 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Never knew there was such hate for Tim Graham here.  I think he was right for firing back at this Jaguar employee.  He does come off as a prick at times on Twitter - but I'm a fan of his work

Its the Buffalo Bills message board posters mostly.

They all became butt hurt when Graham actually told their golden boy E.J. Manuel something to the effect that he wasn’t a good QB. They all started calling TG “a hack” which is their favorite mantra when a reporter isn’t a cheerleader.

That’s not to say there are other people who don’t like TG but it’s mostly BBMB posters.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Their town was nothing but arrogant trash for the game. Before the game no one said anything. Bills fans took over their town walking in and they watched 30k just walk by them. Afterward they were running all over us, dunking on us, pushing, shoving, yelling, etc.

The team and fans are trash. If I ever go back I'll end up in jail.

Sounds like you have a drinking problem to address. 

1 minute ago, dlonce said:

Its the Buffalo Bills message board posters mostly.

They all became butt hurt when Graham actually told their golden boy E.J. Manuel something to the effect that he wasn’t a good QB. They all started calling TG “a hack” which is their favorite mantra when a reporter isn’t a cheerleader.

That’s not to say there are other people who don’t like TG but it’s mostly BBMB posters.

No, that's a reporter making himself the story. EJM was a trash can, I don't need to hear what "Tim Graham, media personality," thinks.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jmc12290 said:

No, that's a reporter making himself the story. EJM was a trash can, I don't need to hear what "Tim Graham, media personality," thinks.

Exactly.  Made himself the story when he told EJ he'd draft another QB.  I emailed him and criticized him on it, and he got all pissy about it.

Good writer; his article I think on Talley was first rate.  But acts like a child on social media.

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Is there an alternate definition of "destroy" that I'm not aware of?  While we're at it, can we also check up on "epic" and "savage"?

You are beyond right.