TYROD TOTAL FRUSTRATION

Irv

1 hour ago, Badthingsman said:

We don't need another Fitzpatrick throwing 50-50 TD's-Picks.  But we also do not need a dude like Tyrod so freaking scared of throwing a pick that he ends up SUCKING.  Let the damn receivers make some plays once in a while for cripes sake.  Tyrod could be GREAT if he took a chance once in a while. WTF is wrong with him.  TRY TO WIN INSTEAD OF TRY NOT TO LOSE!   The guys talented.  But where are his balls?

DIE ON YOUR FEET RATHER THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES.  

Total frustration with the never ending Tyrod or QB threads.  Could have put this in 100 other threads

1 hour ago, Badthingsman said:

We don't need another Fitzpatrick throwing 50-50 TD's-Picks.  But we also do not need a dude like Tyrod so freaking scared of throwing a pick that he ends up SUCKING.  Let the damn receivers make some plays once in a while for cripes sake.  Tyrod could be GREAT if he took a chance once in a while. WTF is wrong with him.  TRY TO WIN INSTEAD OF TRY NOT TO LOSE!   The guys talented.  But where are his balls?

I mean, I'm not going to argue with the content of your post...but the randomness of the timing is weird...

You posted this as if he just played a game or made some horrible play. Why are you posting this now when there are plenty of threads about TT & how bad he is?

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Everybody thought that last offseason too and when the dust settled, he not gone. When I see it, I will believe it.

C’mon man.  Have you listened to Beane’s pressers?  He has given every indication that he does not feel that the ‘18-19 starting QB is currently on he roster.  Has stated that his number one job is to find Buffalo a franchise QB.  Tyrod will count ~18 million toward the cap next season.  I would be stunned if they kept him.

Taylor is a good guy and a good teammate. He is better probably 10-12 other starters in the league right now. That being said, he is not going to take us to the promised land on the strength of his arm. If he had an early 2000's Ravens or Buccaneers defense behind him? Maybe. Dilfer and Brad Johnson won SB's with those. He will not win you games in an old school, traditional, line up, and throw the ball from the pocket kind of offense. That's just not his game. He would succeed in a Chip Kelly, college style scheme I believe. I don't think that's what we're trying to do here. He's just not accurate enough to get it done. His ball placement is erratic as are his reads. He's just not consistent enough and at this point in his career I doubt that ever changes. I wish it would because he is a likeable guy, easy to root for, but the truth is he's just not anything more than a game manager. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

I don't even hate TT. The main reason I want him gone though is because the constant obsession of people talking about him/bashing him.

It's gotten very tiresome.

No offence to you OP as I am not making it about you, just in general about people talking about Tyrod

Normally fans don't bash good players but bad players, we'll that's a different story.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Badthingsman said:

You must be having flashbacks...

This has all the emotion of a Bills game-day thread.

11 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

C’mon man.  Have you listened to Beane’s pressers?  He has given every indication that he does not feel that the ‘18-19 starting QB is currently on he roster.  Has stated that his number one job is to find Buffalo a franchise QB.  Tyrod will count ~18 million toward the cap next season.  I would be stunned if they kept him.

IMO

Same type of gibberish Whaley used to sell about finding a better QB just to fail everytime waiting on a gem to fall to him in the draft. I used to think the QB problem was all on Whaley but now our OC again got fired year one, it sure looks more like a OBD internal problem.

Sadly I won't believe Tyrod is gone till it happens otherwise I am expecting our new OC will be fired year one like the last 3 with Tyrod and within the next few years a new staff is needed again because of the same old QB woes of not good enough fail at the most important position in football. The purgatory is real sadly the problem is more of a OBD problem not the GMs that want to fix it. Russ you do not know QBs, stop it and let this staff move on to a top talent from the draft before this staff also is fired. Many hope he is gone, sadly he is still here. We will know soon just not soon enough. Past history suggests he will again be the starter with another late round QB brought in to pretend they are addressing the position while overpaying for another not good enough. 

Edited by xRUSHx

9 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Same type of gibberish Whaley used to sell about finding a better QB just to fail everytime waiting on a gem to fall to him in the draft. I used to think the QB problem was all on Whaley but now our OC again got fired year one, it sure looks more like a OBD internal problem.

Sadly I won't believe Tyrod is gone till it happens otherwise I am expecting our new OC will be fired year one like the last 3 with Tyrod and within the next few years a new staff is needed again because of the same old QB woes of not good enough fail at the most important position in football. The purgatory is real sadly the problem is more of a OBD problem not the GMs that want to fix it. Russ you do not know QBs, stop it and let this staff move on to a top talent from the draft before this staff also is fired. Many hope he is gone, sadly he is still here. We will know soon just not soon enough.

Help me understand how Russ Brandon is responsible for our current QB problem.  Do you really think Brandon has any say on personnel decisions?  Especially with the new HC/GM?