Nick Foles, Blake Bortles, Case Keenum

Process

I’ve been steeling myself for a Pats win since they got Gilmore and Cooks.

That said, defense does win championships more often than not.  The matchups may be more intriguing than we think.

And if they do win, what’s the difference?  5 or 6 - they have bragging rights for a lifetime.  I’ll rest easier regardless knowing that Brady is near the end of his run.

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Didn't you chastise me last week for saying things that aren't true?

Sorry if the sarcastic hyperbole was too much for your reading comprehension. Parentheses usually imply that. However, to answer your question... yes. You were using "actual" numbers that were wrong. I can explain it in further detail in PMs if you need some additional help.

Just now, aceman_16 said:

Sorry if the sarcastic hyperbole was too much for your reading comprehension. Parentheses usually imply that. However, to answer your question... yes. You were using "actual" numbers that were wrong. I can explain it in further detail in PMs if you need some additional help.

You keep saying publicly you got proof. Spill it  PMs are for wimps.

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

You keep saying publicly you got proof. Spill it  PMs are for wimps.

Proof that you are wrong with facts or that you have a hard discerning reality from exaggeration? You can swing off my nuts if you want but will just end up being teabagged.

Edited by aceman_16

Just now, reddogblitz said:

Just the facts Mam.

You wouldnt know facts if they hit you. All one has to do is go back to your previous posts and see your distortions. Anyhow,  I am done with you. Have a good night and sleep off the hangover.

Just now, aceman_16 said:

You wouldnt know facts if they hit you. All one has to do is go back to your previous posts and see your distortions. Anyhow,  I am done with you. Have a good night and sleep off the hangover.

You keep saying I mistated facts but can't tell me what. Sweet dreams :)

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I so wish Wentz was playing. Sucks he blew out his knee 

Yeah me too, he's real good and fun to watch. 

Remember when the Tyrod excuse makers were saying Goff and Wentz weren't as good as Tyrod. That was funny, laughing is good for you and boy did I get a really good chuckle from that.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billspro said:

Brady vs the top 3 defences in the league. Maybe the new age defences have caught up with high powered throwing offences. 

I was talking to my brother earlier about that. It will be interesting to see how the Jags push up the middle on Brady. I still think the Pats* win it but it would be nice seeing Brady get his crap pushed in.

4 hours ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Anyone else realize what an impossible outcome this will be for Bills' fans???

Brady wins

Marrone wins

Minnesota is no longer 0-4 in SBs

Philadelphia and their silly loser football team wins their first SB

I'll take Philly.  Best of the worst.

Let's just say that Belicheat will have a lot of video on the jags come game time.  And in the SB.

Did you ever notice that the cheat codes and yellow flags don't start kicking in until late in the 2nd quarters?

Edited by thunderingsquid