The moral of the Vikings win.

Tatonka68

1 hour ago, Tatonka68 said:

You need a great QB to win in playoffs, so Bills draft one this year. No more 2nd hand quarterbacks.

Huh?

Would have thought you could say that if the Saints had won.    But......

Moral of the game is - one player with his head up his rear can cost you a game/season.    A tackle in bounds anywhere on the field or pushing him out of bounds ends the game.

It was ridiculously hilarious that Minnesota was allowed to win.    The receiver won that game for them.   Individually awesome play that shouldn't have been allowed to happen.

And I love it because I wanted Minnesota to win.:D

1 hour ago, Bills Fan in MD said:

Keenum made some terrible throws.  Just incredibly poor decisions.  And the last one was mostly just busted coverage.

I'm not saying he played poorly, but he wasn't the reason the Vikes won.

That final play almost gave the feeling that NFL was fixed...The DB trying to NOT tackle the ball catcher !!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

that's all on the dumbass DB who failed to make the hit. Nothing special about the throw other than it might have put them in a long desperation FG.  Diggs was even shocked when he caught it.

Diggs was shocked when he caught it and stayed on his feet.  He knew the DB was right behind him and expected to get whalloped, just hoped he could get OOB.

His life goals changed in a heartbeat.

10 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

You need a great QB to win in playoffs, so Bills draft one this year. No more 2nd hand quarterbacks.

I think these playoffs are showing that takeaways, running the ball,  playing great defense and did I say takeaways and the resulting  short fields  are what wins games.    So maybe the Bills draft a QB, sign a vet QB and go from there, as they have been doing.   Use the rest of the picks on PBA.  

Edited by 8-8 Forever?

1 hour ago, 8-8 Forever? said:

I think these playoffs are showing that takeaways, running the ball,  playing great defense and did I say takeaways and the resulting  short fields  are what wins games.    So maybe the Bills draft a QB, sign a vet QB and go from there, as they have been doing.   Use the rest of the picks on PBA.  

I dunno... I’m not convinced that 2 QBs and a handful of bowlers makes this a better team. 

• Haha (+1) 1

You know I'm all for drafting a QB this year. But if anything this year's crop of semifinalists proves the opposite of what everyone has been saying about needing an elite QB. The Jaguars, Vikings, and Eagles just won at least one playoff game with Bortles, Keenum, and Foles, respectively. 

Other semifinalist is obviously the Pats, but having the best QB/Coach combo is basically an uncopiable blueprint.