The moral of the Saints win.

Tatonka68

12 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah maybe now. He would have been run out of town here if he played anything like his previous gigs. 

Going into this season Keenum had played in fewer games with fewer completions for worse teams than Taylor. Most Bills fans supported Taylor going into this year. 

If your point is that we wouldn't have been happy with Keenum as our starter going into this year I think that's true. But at this point it appears Keenum has developed into a decent QB.

22 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

Sorry I hurt your delicate feelings.  Go squirt a few tears while you are living on your knees.   OK gal?

The things you're saying are really bad things, man.  I don't know how you can be so bigoted on a day like MLK Day.  What is wrong with you?

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The things you're saying are really bad things, man.  I don't know how you can be so bigoted on a day like MLK Day.  What is wrong with you?

Sorry snowflake.  I worked today.  How's unemployment these days?

Edited by Badthingsman

6 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

Sorry snowflake.  I worked today.  How's unemployment these days?

Well ... it's paying the bills and I don't have to actually WORK (especially on a national holiday - you must be in fast food), but it could be better.  Funny how you're a right winger and work an hourly pissant job.  Irony.  Love it.

37 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Well ... it's paying the bills and I don't have to actually WORK (especially on a national holiday - you must be in fast food), but it could be better.  Funny how you're a right winger and work an hourly pissant job.  Irony.  Love it.

That's what I thought.  Only the unemployed could post as much as you.  

3 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

That's what I thought.  Only the unemployed could post as much as you.  

Well, I mean, it has its perks, but I'd rather be working.  But I did have today off and you didn't, so I guess I win.  I'm just waiting for the right opportunity to come along.

I'm not sure if you're asking out of true concern, or you're being mean.  But I'll assume it's because you're being sincere.  And I appreciate that.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Well, I mean, it has its perks, but I'd rather be working.  But I did have today off and you didn't, so I guess I win.  I'm just waiting for the right opportunity to come along.

I'm not sure if you're asking out of true concern, or you're being mean.  But I'll assume it's because you're being sincere.  And I appreciate that.

My apologies.  I didn't really think you were unemployed.  Sorry that you are.  That sucks.  

1 minute ago, Badthingsman said:

My apologies.  I didn't really think you were unemployed.  Sorry that you are.  That sucks.  

You know what sucks?  Asking another dude on a Bills fans site to shake your dick.

Love ya!  :wub:

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

Going into this season Keenum had played in fewer games with fewer completions for worse teams than Taylor. Most Bills fans supported Taylor going into this year. 

If your point is that we wouldn't have been happy with Keenum as our starter going into this year I think that's true. But at this point it appears Keenum has developed into a decent QB.

So what then in your viewpoint would have changed for him to spur his development? 

4 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Irv.

4 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

This is pull on the neck collar material here. 

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I'm sorry about yours, too.

Gotta love those old commercials for Eyewitness News. Like the one where Irv asks “Does anyone know how to get spaghetti sauce out of a tie?” and everyone replies “Ask Irv!” 

I think my favorite was when he asks “Does anyone know how one removes their head from their own ass?” and everyone stares blankly at him and blinks a few times before shaking their heads. 

11 hours ago, Rob's House said:

It doesn't mean he would have here.  Completely different system.

On 1/15/2018 at 1:57 PM, ScottLaw said:

Gotta feel for that safety. 

Not a !@#$ing clue what he was thinking. Good for the Vikes and Zimmer though. Rooting for them.

Young, inexperienced safety mis-timed the play, got there way too early, and went low to avoid the penalty (clock stops/free play).  Probably figured his teammate would get there, but he took out his teammate in the process.

Rewatch it again from both angles, side view shows how early he was.  Makes more sense why he whiffed so hard, he was trying to get out of the way to avoid the early hit.

If you