The moral of the Saints win.

Tatonka68

6 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

I imagine the OP never stays around for the end of movies either, for instance he thinks Bruce Willis is just a cop in the Sixth Sense.

Ok... was this an example of you emulating the OPs epic fail for fun... or are you confusing Bruce Willis psychologist character in Sixth Sense with Die Hard (or any one of a million other movies when Bruce Willis is actually playing a cop)? 

Just so you know, my money’s on the latter. :lol:

25 minutes ago, transient said:

Ok... was this an example of you emulating the OPs epic fail for fun... or are you confusing Bruce Willis psychologist character in Sixth Sense with Die Hard (or any one of a million other movies when Bruce Willis is actually playing a cop)? 

1 hour ago, transient said:

Nope, I actually haven't watched the movie in forever and forgot he played a shrink. You got me!

5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Which explains why the NFL has a consistent policy of running the PAT play in those situations.  Of course, if they had a consistent policy of NOT running the play it would achieve the same end without the charade of bringing guys back out on the field.

Why not just tell the Ref that we are taking a knee,shoot the gun wave the flag the game is over ;) 

With no time on the clock and more than a one point lead and NFL rules not allowing points on missed extra point kicks what they did was really stupid and destroyed the moment for the fans and players.

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s a funeral at my office today!! Yes, we work on MLK day (which I always thought was weird).

Anyone who doesn't believe that Brees is a first ballot HOFer is obtuse. He made  incredible throws in more than a few do or die situations. He is a gem. 

Just now, JohnC said:

Anyone who doesn't believe that Brees is a first ballot HOFer is obtuse. He made  incredible throws in more than a few do or die situations. He is a gem. 

Is there anyone that believes that? When he retires he will have the most yards and most TDS in NFL history (and at least one Super Bowl). Has anyone ever denied that he is a 1st ballot HOfer?

The moral of the story is that the football gods can be fickle and cruel. They can humiliate a player merely for their own amusement by causing his brain fart to be heard around the world.

Seriously I cannot even begin to imagine what was going through that safety's mind.

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

Hes the most accurate passer I have ever seen.

Edited by starrymessenger

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Is there anyone that believes that? When he retires he will have the most yards and most TDS in NFL history (and at least one Super Bowl). Has anyone ever denied that he is a 1st ballot HOfer?

There is no one who believes that.  Straw man argument.

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that most people consider him worthy of the HOF. But I do believe that there are many people who don't consider him in the discussion with the best of the best such as Brady, Manning and Montana. I have him sitting at the same special small table designated for the all time best. .