The moral of the Saints win.

Tatonka68

7 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

No one, I just think that too many people in general have disrespected Keenum’s season. He’s been occasionally used as an example as to why we can win with TT. The reality is that Keenum had a really good season. It might not all show up in stats, but anyone who watched Vikings games would know that Keenum was a big part of their success. 

I haven't seen anyone say things bad about Keenum , many want him here next year.

Most would agree that he played well

12 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

No one, I just think that too many people in general have disrespected Keenum’s season. He’s been occasionally used as an example as to why we can win with TT. The reality is that Keenum had a really good season. It might not all show up in stats, but anyone who watched Vikings games would know that Keenum was a big part of their success. 

Its not an example of why we can win with Tyrod ??‍♂️. 

Keenum likes to throw footballs to wide recievers 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If you have a fuzzy mole on your face, then I'm sorry.  I'm sorry you haven't gotten rid of it.  And I'm sorry if you're a prick, too.  I love you.

I'd hate to be you.   What a negative loser.  

Just now, Badthingsman said:

Like I said.  Thank God I am not you.  What a waste of a life.  

Those are very hurtful words.  I think I've accomplished a lot in my life and I still continue to do so.  If your God is anything like my God, you'd be thanking him if you were more like me!

Just now, Gugny said:

Those are very hurtful words.  I think I've accomplished a lot in my life and I still continue to do so.  If your God is anything like my God, you'd be thanking him if you were more like me!

Zzzzzzz.   Get a life.   Buy bye loser.  Get another 15,000 posts.  What a jerkoff.  

Just now, Badthingsman said:

Zzzzzzz.   Get a life.   Buy bye loser.  Get another 15,000 posts.  What a jerkoff.  

I will have you know, mister, that your behavior is in DIRECT violation of the TERMS OF SERVICE here, on this here website!!!  You HAD better take caution.

50 minutes ago, Dan said:

Moral is... When the game is essentially over and the other team runs off the field.. But the refs say you have to kick the extra point.  Show some class, don't add insult to injury...take a knee and be decent in victory.

Not 'fer nothin', but wasn't the line Vikings -5???    That PAT might have mattered to some folks.