The moral of the Saints win.

Tatonka68

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

If anything this game shows what good receivers can do. That throw goes incomplete in Buffalo, good WRs can go up and bring in throws that aren't right to them. (Even those weren't  getting caught in Buffalo)

Some ppl just can’t let go lol

I don't think the OP was that far off and I get his point.

Brees losing by 17 at half.  Makes a game leading TD and a Field goal drive.  What else was he supposed to do? I bet ya he would have tackled better than that loser out there at the end!

6 minutes ago, CIrvine said:

Case Keenum is great?

2017 season Keenum>Tyrod. We joke about what a bum Keenum is because he is an undrafted journeyman QB. This leads to unfair assumptions about him as a QB. The 2017 version of Keenum has been really good. This season he’s been a much better actual QB than TT. Just because the name isn’t Brady or Roethlisberger doesn’t mean a guy can’t have a good season. 

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Brees losing by 17 at half.  Makes a game leading TD and a Field goal drive.  What else was he supposed to do? I bet ya he would have tackled better than that loser out there at the end!

Everyone gets the point he was trying to make. 

The problem is how epically he failed whilst doing it. 

Brees  > Keenum, did it even have to be said? Seems fairly obvious to a person with reasonable intelligence. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1

Moral is... When the game is essentially over and the other team runs off the field.. But the refs say you have to kick the extra point.  Show some class, don't add insult to injury...take a knee and be decent in victory.

5 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

2017 season Keenum>Tyrod. We joke about what a bum Keenum is because he is an undrafted journeyman QB. This leads to unfair assumptions about him as a QB. The 2017 version of Keenum has been really good. This season he’s been a much better actual QB than TT. Just because the name isn’t Brady or Roethlisberger doesn’t mean a guy can’t have a good season. 

Who's saying any of this?

I wouldn't say Keenum is great though, not until we atleast see if he can continue this for more then one season on a pretty stacked team

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Who's saying any of this?

I wouldn't say Keenum is great though, not until we atleast see if he can continue this for more then one season on a pretty stacked team

No one, I just think that too many people in general have disrespected Keenum’s season. He’s been occasionally used as an example as to why we can win with TT. The reality is that Keenum had a really good season. It might not all show up in stats, but anyone who watched Vikings games would know that Keenum was a big part of their success. 

10 minutes ago, KW95 said:

He could not have been more far off--and in a more flamboyant fashion.

Very simply--he said you can't win in the playoffs with a second hand QB.  I mean even yesterday that was wrong in Philly.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

What a jerk you are

If you have a fuzzy mole on your face, then I'm sorry.  I'm sorry you haven't gotten rid of it.  And I'm sorry if you're a prick, too.  I love you.

• Haha (+1) 2