Case Keenum looking good

FLBillsGuy

Just now, bills6969 said:

What about Bradford or Bridgewater?

These guys are walking wounded, bridgewater has a glass knee that's a ticking time b omb,

as hard as this is to say, tt has at least managed to be consistently healthy.

8 minutes ago, Albwan said:

please god no to either one of these two.

I agree. But of the 3 QBs..  Keenum is the one most likely to be resigned so no idea why this thread was made. No chance he hits the market with him playing well in the playoffs

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He's been looking good since he took over that job this season.

He's the real deal.

I have always liked him going back to the spell with the Texans.  He had a couple of outstanding games with the Rams last year before it went array... I remember particularly he played great in a loss in Detroit. 

EDIT:  That said I did not think he was this good.....

Edited by GunnerBill

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I have always liked him going back to the spell with the Texans.  He had a couple of outstanding games with the Rams last year before it went array... I remember particularly he played great in a loss in Detroit. 

I liked him coming out of Houston (college).  He threw for a trillion yards.  He knows the game.  Plays with a confidence some career starters don't have.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

I liked him coming out of Houston (college).  He threw for a trillion yards.  He knows the game.  Plays with a confidence some career starters don't have.

Yea I didn't see anything of him in college though I knew his name.... I was an advocate of bringing him in last offseason. 

1 hour ago, FLBillsGuy said:

Case looking good for the Vikings, he has the protection and the targets.  Is he a possibility for the Bills?

He is doing everything he's been asked to do and playing well in the Div round playoff game.  I would expect them to make a strong push to keep him.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan