I hope this weekend finally kills the "build an offense around Tyrod" nonsense.

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

5 for 5 for 25 yards efficiently and effectively sucks.

So poor example.

No agenda at all. 

Replace Tyrod. Upgrade over him. Please.

I'm really looking forward to seeing that happen at the end of April, possibly sooner.

I just get annoyed by people who make stuff up. Taylor is better than Bortles. Maybe down the road Bortles gets better, maybe not. But right now Taylor's clearly better.

Folks with agendas are some of those frothing at the mouth in this thread and that other ridiculous thread about Kornheiser's comments. Particularly guys like the OP, who appears to have been banned for the 2nd time under a new name.

Well we agree that an upgrade is needed. 

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

You can ask for whatever you want :)

....the fit and finish unfortunately did not work out for 88,760 reasons here beaten to death......the kid gave it his best but did not succeed PERIOD......only azzclowns want him to fail in fulfilling his dream.......his ethic, commitment and dedication were all there.....same for EJ  IMO.......but their skill sets fell short of the NFL QB positional demands like MANY others do....so let him move on and spare all of the "I told you so" crap from the pointy headed minions.....Jesus, how pathetic...............

17 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

You're going to be reading the same stuff here for the next 3 months at least ...

It would be best to get used to it or ignore it IMHO.

....THREE?...LMAO.....wait until the 1st round QB rook gets into the pre-season and starts throwing picks, etc.....the Vegas over/under on "Shoulda Kept Tyrod" threads has to be 8,734 at least............

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....THREE?...LMAO.....wait until the 1st round QB rook gets into the pre-season and starts throwing picks, etc.....the Vegas over/under on "Shoulda Kept Tyrod" threads has to be 8,734 at least............

Too  True.  LOL :lol:

Unless it's somebody we don't like.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I just get annoyed by people who make stuff up. Taylor is better than Bortles. Maybe down the road Bortles gets better, maybe not. But right now Taylor's clearly better.

Clearly?  

Botltes outplayed TT and he beat him at his own game.  

You have to stop and for your own good. 

4 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I have seen you post this in several, boarder line crusading but none the less several of your posts so I ask, how do you know other teams are laughing at him?

not defending taylor as I'm more then ready to move on from him but I have not seen anywhere except in your posts that teams are laughing at him?

After your borderline crusading comment I am not even sure why I bothered to look it up but here is a small sample with each laughing in every interview.

Article.

Jordan said. "I was contemplating running extra half gas just to keep my conditioning. I think we came out and did what we had to do. I knew that Tyrod Taylor would try and scramble and we pretty much eliminated that except we got a little hungry on some sacks and he spun out and did exactly what we knew he was going to do. We kept him in the pocket and made him a quarterback."

That's been a common thread for teams that slow Taylor down. Ravens defensive tackle Brandon Williams said "the game plan was to make him a quarterback" after Baltimore shut down the Bills to open the season in 2016. A week later, Jets safety Calvin Pryor said "you just have to keep him in the pocket and make him be a quarterback."

21 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Clearly?  

Botltes outplayed TT and he beat him at his own game.  

You have to stop and for your own good. 

He won't stop till he is gone, he wants Tyrod back in 2018 so until Tyrod is gone he will prop him up any way he can.

Edited by xRUSHx

3 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

After your borderline crusading comment I am not even sure why I bothered to look it up but here is a small sample.

Article.

Jordan said. "I was contemplating running extra half gas just to keep my conditioning. I think we came out and did what we had to do. I knew that Tyrod Taylor would try and scramble and we pretty much eliminated that except we got a little hungry on some sacks and he spun out and did exactly what we knew he was going to do. We kept him in the pocket and made him a quarterback."

That's been a common thread for teams that slow Taylor down. Ravens defensive tackle Brandon Williams said "the game plan was to make him a quarterback" after Baltimore shut down the Bills to open the season in 2016. A week later, Jets safety Calvin Pryor said "you just have to keep him in the pocket and make him be a quarterback."

I didn't see anything about laughing at him so that would mean you're the one laughing and not nfl teams.

10 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

if he was clearly better why aren't the bills in foxboro this weekend?

clearly 3 points did not help the cause.

7 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I didn't see anything about laughing at him so that would mean you're the one laughing and not nfl teams.

Well if you did not see the videos live after the games I guess you wouldnt see the smile everyone of them had while talking about it. Ticked me off everyone of them with that smug look while being interviewed. Does not feel good when your favorite team is disrespected like that.

Look at what Jordan said first line. He was contemplating on going extra half gas. Take it for whatever I showed why, sorry, not sorry it is not good enough for you.

Why would I be laughing, he is the QB of my favorite team. SMH 

Edited by xRUSHx

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

Well if you did not see the videos live after the games I guess you wouldnt see the smile everyone of them had while talking about it.

Look at what Jordan said first line. He was contemplating on going extra half gas. Take it for whatever I showed why, sorry, not sorry it is not good enough for you.

I just don't believe they were "laughing" at him but then again, like everywhere, some feel the need to be idiotic and laugh at a player. nothing new.