I hope this weekend finally kills the "build an offense around Tyrod" nonsense.

6 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

3-1 record

3-1 record?

So BB had 4 this season?

What is the 3-1?

Tyrod has had one I know but can we really count his considering he needed a extra quarter to get it?

Edited by xRUSHx

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

3 wins and 1 loss in those games.

Oh ok, I was just pointing out the 300 games. IMO if a QB pulls out a 300 game and gets a loss that is on the D for not slowing down the other QB.

13 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The loss was to the 49ers in that shootout game in week 16.

A shootout game, man I miss having games like that. 

Thanks for looking that up, I just took a look. That game he lost he had 3 INTs but his other 300 games he won he had zero INTs. Protected the ball much better then I thought of him. I think he is a losey QB but has done more then Tyrod has.

Edited by xRUSHx

3 hours ago, twoandfourteen said:

You have yet to show me or the rest of the class otherwise. 

Have you watched him play? Did you actually bother watching the Bills Vs Jags game where Tyrod clearly outplayed Bortles as a passer?

Bortles is NOT a good QB. He's bad.

I can't believe you're drawing this line in the sand. It's a dumb one.

I don't need to prove anything. Use your PFR you evidently rely completely upon if you're incapable of seeing what most people see which is that Tyrod is a better QB than Bortles.

Bortles is just playing on the most talented team in the NFL.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TaylTy00.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BortBl00.htm

Tyrod 3.3% higher  completion % (significant), 1.5% lower INT % (significant), 1.2 more AY/A (significant), 11.7 higher QBR (significant), consistently higher Total Qbr, 0.4 YPA more, 0.1 YPC more, Higher NY/A and ANY/A. Taylor's got 165 more rushing yards and double the rushing TDs in that span, as well.

They have the exact same TD%.

Bortles has a couple more 4qc and Gwds but in 20+ more games.

What're you going with, exactly

YAAAAAARRRRRRDDZZZZZ??????

If it looks like a Troll and smells like a Troll, it must be a Troll 0:)

Such a shame.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

18 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Have you watched him play? Did you actually bother watching the Bills Vs Jags game where Tyrod clearly outplayed Bortles as a passer?

I don't need to prove anything. Use your PFR you evidently rely completely upon if you're incapable of seeing what most people see which is that Tyrod is a better QB than Bortles.

Tyrod 3.3% higher  completion % (significant), 1.5% lower INT % (significant), 1.2 more AY/A (significant), 11.7 higher QBR (significant), consistently higher Total Qbr, 0.4 YPA more, 0.1 YPC more, Higher NY/A and ANY/A. Taylor's got 165 more rushing yards and double the rushing TDs in that span, as well.

Haha, Tyrod is home watching the playoff games on TV after his big performance of one FG in the wild card game while Bortles went to Pitt and out played a for sure HOF future QB for the right to go on to NE for the AFC championship game.

Bortles is so bad he has had four 300 yard games this season how many has Tyrod had this season? Bortles has more 300 games in one season then Tyrod has had his entire career. I agree Bortles is not some kind of great QB but he is for sure a better QB then Tyrod will ever be just looking at this season alone.

Your funny putting completion percentage on there considering how little he throws it.

Let's say Tyrod throws it 3 xs  in a loss so he gets a 100% on the day but BB throws it 40xs but only gets a 50% for the day but gets the win, who showed up to make it happen the guy that pushed to make it happen or the guy that didnt want to throw it because he was protecting his stats over pushing for the win?

Winners find a way to win a game while losers are home with a towel on there heads.

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Haha, Tyrod is home watching the playoff games on TV after his big performance of one FG in the wild card game while Bortles went to Pitt and out played a for sure HOF future QB for the right to go on the NE for the AFC championship game.

Bortles is so bad he has had four 300 yard games this season how many has Tyrod had this season? Bortles has more 300 games in one season then Tyrod has had his entire career. I agree Bortles is not some kind of great QB but he is for sure a better QB then Tyrod will ever be just looking at this season alone.

Winners find a way to win a game while losers are home with a towel on there heads.

56 yards :)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sleeby said:

Well, neverminding the odd history of the cartoon image - anyone aware of and using pepe to self identify today is a white supremacist bigot.  Sad for the original artist and all but there it is.  

I remember when that term used to mean something.

58 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If it looks like a Troll and smells like a Troll, it must be a Troll 0:)

Such a shame.

You forgot to list a relatively important stat.... I wonder why that is? 

Do you want to tell the class, or should I? 

While you're figuring that out, I'll leave these here for you to watch.

https://www.nfl.com/share/10103061-7033-0000-0090-6527db4ec28d

Edited by twoandfourteen
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

While you're figuring that out, I'll leave this here for you to watch.

That second one he hit him on stride perfectly something I never seen Tyrod do with anyone on this team.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This one was in the 3td quarter. I guess you must have left at half time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-cTNqwZ5gkY

56 yards in the air.

Hey look at that he can get lucky every once in a while years back and I was at that game but.

How about we talk about a game in 2017 where I for sure left by halftime.

Nov.12,2017

Photos: The Associated Press

Orchard Park, N.Y. — On Wednesday, Tyrod Taylor was asked if he was ready for the Buffalo Bills to get into a shootout against Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints. Taylor didn’t hesitate.

“Definitely,” he said.

On Sunday afternoon, it quickly became apparent he and the Bills were ready for no such thing. The Saints held up their end of the bargain in the shootout, scoring 40 points. The Bills’ offense, meanwhile, was a mess. Taylor led the team to a field goal on its opening drive and then never scored again. In fact, the Bills didn’t even reach the red zone after that first drive.

For every punch the Saints delivered, the Bills couldn’t answer back. Taylor 56 yards passing on 18 passing attempts. He didn’t throw a touchdown and had one interception. With just over four minutes remaining in the game, the Bills put rookie quarterback Nathan Peterman in the game to mop up the mess of a 47-10 loss.

Edited by xRUSHx

1 hour ago, xRUSHx said:

That second one he hit him on stride perfectly something I never seen Tyrod do with anyone on this team.

1 hour ago, xRUSHx said:

7 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Hey look at that he can get lucky every once in a while years back but.

How about we talk about 2017

Nov.12,2017

Photos: The Associated Press

Orchard Park, N.Y. — On Wednesday, Tyrod Taylor was asked if he was ready for the Buffalo Bills to get into a shootout against Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints. Taylor didn’t hesitate.

“Definitely,” he said.

On Sunday afternoon, it quickly became apparent he and the Bills were ready for no such thing. The Saints held up their end of the bargain in the shootout, scoring 40 points. The Bills’ offense, meanwhile, was a mess. Taylor led the team to a field goal on its opening drive and then never scored again. In fact, the Bills didn’t even reach the red zone after that first drive.

For every punch the Saints delivered, the Bills couldn’t answer back. Taylor 56 yards passing on 18 passing attempts. He didn’t throw a touchdown and had one interception. With just over four minutes remaining in the game, the Bills put rookie quarterback Nathan Peterman in the game to mop up the mess of a 47-10 loss.

LOL

NEVER (your word) now means 2017 only?  Move the goal post much?

Tell me this. Who did we have on our team in 2017 that could get open for a pass like that AND actually come down with it?

1 hour ago, twoandfourteen said:

While you're figuring that out, I'll leave these here for you to watch.

I don't like to watch videos of people claiming to prove an argument.

Not clicking on that.

You must be a millennial.

Funny you say a "relatively important stat..."  not too confident in whatever your argument that I don't currently know, are you?

Please, tell the class whatever the hell you're trying to argue.

Is your argument "QB PLAYOFF WINNNZZZZ"? I mean now that the Jags have a whole 2 of them?

Or you could just do the rational thing and admit that Bortles isn't better than Taylor while understanding at the same time that if you did that you would not also be saying that Taylor is great or even good.

This is just a really dumb argument I probably won't waste much more time on if you continue to pretend to believe this stupidity :doh: 

15 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

LOL

NEVER (your word) now means 2017 only?  Move the goal post much?

Tell me this. Who did we have on our team in 2017 that could get open for a pass like that AND actually come down with it?

Yeah ok, I did laugh and say hey he got lucky every once in a while years back. Get open? Haha, he has had plenty open in normal QB standards but Tyrod open is enough to fit a bus in. Remember any backup in this league can get a lucky throw here or there.

But we all should know by now according to the COT it is never Tyrods fault for his fail, its everyone else's. On to OC#4 because OC#3 failed at making him a QB.  So nice having a QB other teams make fun of because they made him be a QB. SMH 

Edited by xRUSHx

3 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Yeah ok, I did laugh and say hey he got lucky every once in a while years back.

But we all should know by now according to the COT it is never Tyrods fault for his fail, its everyone else's. On to OC#4 because OC#3 failed at making him a QB.  So nice having a QB other teams make fun of because they made him be a QB. SMH 

Whatever

Does Blake Bottles ever get lucky?

Any idea yet on who our team in 2016 gets open and Sammy came down with a pass like Sammy did in 2016?

Edited by reddogblitz

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Whatever

Back at ya, Tyrod is just not good enough, face the facts and move on like most of the fans.

Go back to bed Tyrod your sleep walking dreaming of being a franchise worthy QB something you will never ever be. Btw let Trans out one more time or he could puddle on the floor during the night.

Edited by xRUSHx

14 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Back at ya, Tyrod is just not good enough, face the facts and move on like most of the fans.

LOL. 

Any idea yet on who in 2017 comes down with that pass?

We need better QB play no doubt. But Hotrod CAN hit guys on the Numbers in stride. Admit it. We have incontrovertible video evidence.

Edited by reddogblitz