I hope this weekend finally kills the "build an offense around Tyrod" nonsense.

5 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Qb A ———3687 yards 22 td’s, has his team in the AFC Championship Game, did not need Andy Dalton to put his team in the playoffs

Qb B ——— 2799 yards 14 td’s, knocked out in the first round by QB A, helped to raise $300k for Andy Dalton's charity 

You choose B over A ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

A clinched playoffs weeks ago btw. 

FIFY. 

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

People here are funny.

The Tyrod obsession is unreal hypocrisy for 3 or 4 of the posters in this thread who apparently can't move past this pointless bashing of a QB everyone knows we're going to move past after 2018 if not in a few months. And it's not often about arguing facts with these guys, it's about saying the most absolutely outlandishly hyperbolic and/or false crap and seeing if you can get away with it.

We'll draft our future Franchise QB in the first this year. We pretty much all know that and are pretty much all excited about that. I know I am.

But sheesh! Are you guys going to jump off a cliff if Tyrod is our starting QB going into the 2018 season?

yup, the obsession of pumping Taylor up is funny.   

The city of Buffalo will be dancing in the streets when he's cut.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Oh for God's sake.  Another Tyrod thread.

Let it go people! 

Tyrod is done here.  It's over.  Move forward!

Crusher will never let it go.    He is madly in love with Taylor - and won't come out of the closet.    The guy is literally all he wants to talk about.    Extreme man crush.

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Child.

No one really pumps Tyrod up. We only speak the truth while you're standing there with a pitchfork in one hand and a torch in the other following the mob (though at this point I think you're clearly one of the leaders) ready to burn the house down of a monster you've all created largely through hyperbole and outright lies. :flirt: 

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I know it may be hard for you to believe it but you and a handful of others with over the top irrational views are the only ones that would be doing this... lets not lump rational fans into that category. while most realize we need to move on, your thoughts on the issue are not the majority.... and thank god for that. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

15 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Child.

No one really pumps Tyrod up. We only speak the truth while you're standing there with a pitchfork in one hand and a torch in the other following the mob (though at this point I think you're clearly one of the leaders) ready to burn the house down of a monster you've all created largely through hyperbole and outright lies. :flirt: 

31st in passing yards and 27th in td’s ? 

Where’s the hyperbole and lies in that ? 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/passing/sort/passingTouchdowns/position/.../seasontype/2

5 hours ago, PolishDave said:

Crusher will never let it go.    He is madly in love with Taylor - and won't come out of the closet.    The guy is literally all he wants to talk about.    Extreme man crush.

the funniest part is he's using bortles as an example and his stat line was very tyrod-esque.... it was a very poor attempt at trying to get a point across. 

20 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Bortles didnt duel it out with anyone...the Jags did their best to hide him and gave him a few play action shots.

Do you even know what you are watching when you watch football? I swear 75% of the posters have no idea what they are wtaching or any concepts in play with some of these threads...SMFH.

You have a lot to learn about football if you thought Bortles was dueling it out with Roethlesberger.

The difference is that Bortles made the plays, Tyrod didn't!!

• Like (+1) 2

I think you can be supportive of Tyrod. I just hope you understand that the offense was kind of a joke this year. So naturally Tyrod is gonna shoulder the blame.

I understand that the delivery of peoples thoughts on Tyrod can be harsh. I know you want to defend a guy you support. 

I have reasons why I would want Tyrod to not be the QB next year. It's because I don't believe his side of the ball earned the right to go to the Playoffs with the defense. Even when they got to tag along riding on the backs of the defense they put up 3 points in another game the defence handed to them so they could drop out.

The offense has had a tendency to not score points. I don't feel I'm a bad guy for feeling that way. It could be I am blaming Taylor for everything but bros I never seen him light it up this year enough to interested in another try. Even with all the excuses you could afford him.

I could be wrong. It might be possible every excuse is the reason and Tyrod is the man. I just seen enough personally to not give it another try. If you believe Tyrod is the man and a 10-3 exit from the Playoffs is excusable then we just disagree and that is fine.

Look Tyrod is a fine back up. He's proven he can come in and manage a few games enough to win. He's the elite of back up quarter backs even in my view.

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

This thread seems incredibly silly. I honestly don't care who is under center for the Bills, it really doesn't matter. If the FO and Coaching Staff isn't putting that player in the best possible position to succeed then they aren't doing their job properly. Why would any team not build around the best QB on their roster?

10 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I think you can be supportive of Tyrod. I just hope you understand that the offense was kind of a joke this year. So naturally Tyrod is gonna shoulder the blame.

I understand that the delivery of peoples thoughts on Tyrod can be harsh. I know you want to defend a guy you support. 

I have reasons why I would want Tyrod to not be the QB next year. It's because I don't believe his side of the ball earned the right to go to the Playoffs with the defense. Even when they got to tag along riding on the backs of the defense they put up 3 points in another game the defence handed to them so they could drop out.

The offense has had a tendency to not score points. I don't feel I'm a bad guy for feeling that way. It could be I am blaming Taylor for everything but bros I never seen him light it up this year enough to interested in another try. Even with all the excuses you could afford him.

I could be wrong. It might be possible every excuse is the reason and Tyrod is the man. I just seen enough personally to not give it another try. If you believe Tyrod is the man and a 10-3 exit from the Playoffs is excusable then we just disagree and that is fine.

Look Tyrod is a fine back up. He's proven he can come in and manage a few games enough to win. He's the elite of back up quarter backs even in my view.

almost nobody is saying the bolded there.... its the overtop idiotic irrational posting about him by a select few people that keep these threads going this long. 

and I don't think anyone was riding that defense into the playoffs this year. it was horribly inconsistent and most of their rankings were at the bottom of the barrel. just like the offense. the team got to the playoffs becuz they had a knack for turnovers and not turning it over. taylor played a part in that.... in fact, other than that I don't think the team was very good at all and that worries me going forward becuz rarely can a team depend on large amounts of TO's year in and year out.

its very simple for me. I dunno why people go all postal on him. he's won more than he's lost over the last 3 years with inconsistent targets and an inconsistent defense. IMO that's more than a backup qb could do in the nfl. BUT he's basically shown his ceiling. its not enough. its time to move on. 

..... its just the handful of people, one of which started this thread, that have clear agendas and cant formulate rational thoughts on taylor. 

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

..... its just the handful of people, one of which started this thread, that have clear agendas and cant formulate rational thoughts on taylor. 

So what?    He stinks just like the ones before him.  

You gonna white knight for the next 3 QBs too ?    Ej Fitz and Trent all got the same treatment.      

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

So what?    He stinks just like the ones before him.  

You gonna white knight for the next 3 QBs too ?    Ej Fitz and Trent all got the same treatment.      

ej and trent didn't have winning records or go to the playoffs. but I wouldn't expect you to be able to use any sense in the matter. so whatever man.

keep spewing your garbage around here.... it only makes you look ridiculous.

10 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

almost nobody is saying the bolded there.... its the overtop idiotic irrational posting about him by a select few people that keep these threads going this long. 

and I don't think anyone was riding that defense into the playoffs this year. it was horribly inconsistent and most of their rankings were at the bottom of the barrel. just like the offense. the team got to the playoffs becuz they had a knack for turnovers and not turning it over. taylor played a part in that.... in fact, other than that I don't think the team was very good at all and that worries me going forward becuz rarely can a team depend on large amounts of TO's year in and year out.

its very simple for me. I dunno why people go all postal on him. he's won more than he's lost over the last 3 years with inconsistent targets and an inconsistent defense. IMO that's more than a backup qb could do in the nfl. BUT he's basically shown his ceiling. its not enough. its time to move on. 

No I get what your saying. I was just having a little fun. People are going hard on trashing Tyrod. I know Tyrod tried his best for the Bills. 

He took a benching and a real beating in a few games and dude is tough and keeps ticking. He's resilient so I have not counted him out even when I still kinda feel let down. I believed in him too. 

People are mostly venting because playoffs and end of the year feelings. I think the hate will die down. It's just still in it's 15 mins of Fame stage.

17 hours ago, twoandfourteen said:

For your statement to make sense, it would mean that Tyrod was somehow as good or better than BB. He's not. 

Nothing I said is untrue. There is a ridiculous narrative out there that Tyrod is some kind of "Super QB" being held back by incompetence and racism in Buffalo. He's not even at Blake Bortles' level. The Steelers put up 42 points today. How many games do you think Tyrod can win when the defense allows 40+?

What exactly, is Blake Bortles' level? I'd argue that they are inter-changable.

Bortles: 60.2% Completion, 3687 Yards, 21 TD, 13 INT (TD to INT Ratio: 1.6) 84.7% Rating

Tyrod (14 starts): 62.6% Completion, 2799 Yards, 14 TD, 4 INT(TD to INT Ratio: 3.5) 89.2% Rating

You reference the 42 points put up by the Steelers, asking if TT could win when the D allows 40+? Bortles stats for that game were 53% Completion, 214 Yds, 1 TD, that's it. Jacksonville's rushing attack and defense scored the other 5 TD's. Are you suggesting that Bortles was responsible outscoring a hot Steelers offense? Because that's an outstanding Jacksonville rushing offense, and defense. Just look:

#1 Rushing Offense in the NFL

#2 in YPG Allowed

#2 in Sacks

#2 in INT's

T#1 Defensive Touchdowns

You take Bortles and put him on another team, 214 yds and 1 TD won't cut it, just as it doesn't with Taylor without an absolute wrecking ball of a team.

For the record, I'm all for getting another QB in here next year, and am not trying to justify keeping Taylor.