Brian Daboll hired as new OC

Estro

23 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

Hate it. What's the scoop on him?

He single-handedly developed Rob Gronkowski into an All Pro:

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/12/why_coaching_gronk_prepared_br.html

He was confident he could make the transition because he got along well with the New England Patriots' star tight end -- a player he directly supervised for three seasons.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

Don't confuse ground and pound with Tyrod Taylor guys, Saints and Vikes both ran ground and pound this year and they did pretty darn well.

I'm pretty much over "ground and pound".  We had a top overall rushing attack for two years, and a top 10 attack this year, and it's not like we were killing teams out there.  It makes comebacks impossible and I get jealous watching all these modern NFL offenses.

1 minute ago, fridge said:

I'm pretty much over "ground and pound".  We had a top overall rushing attack for two years, and a top 10 attack this year, and it's not like we were killing teams out there.  It makes comebacks impossible and I get jealous watching all these modern NFL offenses.

Ground and pound is great as long as you also have a QB that can pass when needed. Again look at the Saints.

• Like (+1) 1