Brian Daboll hired as new OC

Estro

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

That was one of the weirdest opening paragraphs I've read in an article ever

Brian Daboll speaks. Sounds exit when he opens his mouth. His diction is crisp and clear, and free of any noticeable accent. More specifically, he says nouns, verbs and adjectives, stringing them together to complete sentences. These sentences form paragraphs, which then create entire thoughts and ideas.

• Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I am a huge Bama fan and have been  watching them all year and I can tell you the Brian is very creative in his play calling and he also calls plays based on the players strengths. I think he will do very well here.

I am, as well, and I agree with your take. I'm glad that they didn't go with a failed retread like Mike McCoy. I think a younger, forward thinker like Daboll also signals all-in on an early QB selection. What he did with Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa was impressive. The 2nd half of the College Championship game against a great Georgia D was masterful. GO BILLS!!!

Edited by ExWNYer

Interested to see what Charles Clay and Richie Incognito think as they played for him in Miami.

Being able to use a guy like Charles bodes well for how he will use Shady. He does a really good job getting tight ends involved. Coached QBs like Jake Delhomme and Matt Moore and etc. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm pleased with the hire. I know his history as an NFL OC isn't great but Belichick took him back after his failures elsewhere.... something he has not done for many.... and I hope he is going to bring some creativity.  He wasn't my top choice but I am content to see what he can do. 

• Like (+1) 1