GDT: Saints at Vikings

1 minute ago, Thrivefourfive said:

That's Williams fault any way you look at it. He's the deep cover. He shouldn't have been that close, without the chance to play the ball or make the tackle. The kid blew it all the way around.

Yeah, tough play. Got caught between breaking it up or making the tackle. I think he thought he would get there early and get a PI. 

2 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

That's Williams fault any way you look at it. He's the deep cover. He shouldn't have been that close, without the chance to play the ball or make the tackle. The kid blew it all the way around.

Yep. He was the deep cover and his one job was to tackle the WR in bounds. He just couldn't let him get behind him. Totally blew it in homerun throwback craptacular fashion. 

Just now, TheTruthHurts said:

Yeah, tough play. Got caught between breaking it up or making the tackle. I think he thought he would get there early and get a PI. 

He closed his eyes, launched himself at Diggs and whiffed. A terrible play all the way around. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Yep. He was the deep cover and his one job was to tackle the WR in bounds. He just couldn't let him get behind him. Totally blew it in homerun throwback craptacular fashion. 

It was pretty much one of those madden plays where you hit the tackle button too early and the cpu gets an easy 7 on you.

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I was so excited for the Vikings, I didn't realize until just now that Williams not only blew the tackle, but then wiped out the only other defender who might have been able to tackle Diggs.

As Dick Enberg would have said...     "OH MY!...."

I believe George Takei got more mileage out those two words.

17 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I was hoping the saints would win.

now brady/belishit gets bortles at home than either foles or Keenum.

easiest path for the patriots in a long while 

The Pats needed the refs to gift them a call at the end of the game to beat the Steelers a few weeks ago. The Jags beat the Steelers twice in Pittsburgh this year.

Don't count the Pats in the SB just yet, Marrone and Bortles may be heading to Minny in a couple weeks.....

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

The Pats needed the refs to gift them a call at the end of the game to beat the Steelers a few weeks ago. The Jags beat the Steelers twice in Pittsburgh this year.

Don't count the Pats in the SB just yet, Marrone and Bortles may be heading to Minny in a couple weeks.....

no way you typed that with a straight face 

54 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I thought dome stadium crowds suck?  Can't wait for one to be built here in Buffalo.  It's all about the fanbase, not the roof over the stadium.

Expect that design to be used in Buffalo. Closed roof but clear to allow sun in

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Does Marcus Williams have a foundation?

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Speaking of the Pats, how many drive extending calls or key video reviews were there in the other 3 games? Interesting, huh?

38 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

These two meet next week and the winner goes to the Super Bowl.

DTi3r4nWsAACmjZ.jpg

WOW!  this is the best post all day.  great find!

"Diggs said Case Kennum told teammates in the huddle, with 10 seconds left, “I’m going to give someone a chance.”

gotta love this guy..

Edited by Mr. WEO