GDT: Saints at Vikings

4 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I thought dome stadium crowds suck?  Can't wait for one to be built here in Buffalo.  It's all about the fanbase, not the roof over the stadium.

That stadium is supposed to be perfect in every way - have a Vikes fan buddy who went out there in October 

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Williams whiffs on the tackle and knocks his own man out of the play.  Wow!

They're already painting penises on his lawn in the Big Easy

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ah, now I see.  You probably would have turtled as well.

Have no idea how that is responsive doc.  Keep twisting...

This guy Diggs claiming God doesn't favor the SAINTS??

Edited by Mr. WEO

Kind of feel bad for that safety.  The easy natural play is to come in front of the WR and knock ball down which he had plenty of time to do, but I'm sure he was told to not let the WR get to the sideline.  So he goes behind the WR and is way too early because the ball is in the air a long time.  He should've made the play on the ball instead of going behind the WR, but I'm sure he was told not to let the guy get to the sideline.  Incredibly unlucky play on his part.  

14 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Looking at it again I think maybe he knows he's too close and he is going to get a PI call. Because the ball isnt there yet when he starts to go under.

This is exactly it - if he gets there early it is PI and they are in field goal range.  I think he realizes it and tries to avoid him figuring there were 2 Saints to make the tackle.  Then he takes out the one with the best shot.

This will make them sick to their stomach watching that play.

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I was hoping the saints would win.

now brady/belishit gets bortles at home than either foles or Keenum.

easiest path for the patriots in a long while 

Still not a sure thing, obviously. Belichick/Brady could easily be 0-7 in the Super Bowl.

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I was hoping the saints would win.

now brady/belishit gets bortles at home than either foles or Keenum.

easiest path for the patriots in a long while 

Disagree, this is the year that things are changing. The old guard is getting replaced.

The NE Defense isn’t great and Minnesota can play Pass D when the DC actually lets them.

Would love to see Brady get smacked around good and hard for two games. Maybe make his old Arse finally quit.