GDT: Jax at Pitt

John in Jax

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Well, now maybe the Bills defense will get more credit for holding Fournette and Jax's offense in check all game... 

Also, Doug Marrone definitely deserves his due credit, but I still can't help but think when I watch Jacksonville play that this really looks like a prototypical Tom Coughlin coached team. 

Hopefully they put on a prototypical Coughlin coached performance on Brady next week. He certainly knows the formula . 

4 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Jacksonville is going to get absolutely raped up in NE - and not just by the refs.

Jax D is so elite they gave up 400+ yds passing.  Can't stand that NE** basically gets a double bye into the SB.  I hate sports

The 2017 Bills would have a decent shot at getting to the Super Bowl if all they had to do was beat the Titans and Jaguars at home

For NE that is 2 bye weeks

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, matter2003 said:

They should have kicked the FG with 20 seconds left so if they recovered the onside kick theyd have time to throw a few Hail Mary's...

With 1 second left it was pretty much over

That game was like a showcase of terrible coaching and play calling decisions for the Steelers. Hard to believe that Tomlin won a SB with such bad decision making thinking on his feet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tcali said:

Jax D is highly overrated. They cauight PITT in a very bad game. PITT is the better team.

PITT only team with chance against NE--and that includes the NFC

I can't agree with this. The Steelers have shown no capability to beat the Patriots over the years. Multiple failures in their past and even this season. 

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

The 2017 Bills would have a decent shot at getting to the Super Bowl if all they had to do was beat the Titans and Jaguars at home

For NE that is 2 bye weeks

Fwiw, the Bills couldn't muster more than a FG vs JAX. You undersell just how putrid the Bills offense is. 

I was initially pulling for the Stillers because I thought that they were the only team capable of beating the Cheatriots but, admittedly, it was fun watching them get punked at home. I can't stand their pompous, entitled fans. Have fun watching at home with the rest of us Pittsburgh. #schadenfreude

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

They're spoiled fans who don't really appreciate being in the playoffs.  They think they're entitled...and I know several Steeler fans.

I agree they are spoiled and also entitled. As are Pats fans. Winning year after year or in the Steelers  case, decade after decade will have that effect on a fan base. Right or wrong. 

if you at the stats you would think Pittsburgh won.  200 more yards from scrimmage.  Jacksonville's offense dominated the Steelers. Big Ben had a heck of a game.  Tomlin and Haley made some interesting in game decisions and play calls.  The Patriots will have their hands full next week.  

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Hopefully they put on a prototypical Coughlin coached performance on Brady next week. He certainly knows the formula . 

I am hoping that St.Doug is humble enough to learn from the master patriot slayer. If he can take advice from Coughlin and if the refs can stay out of it and they somehow get some breaks they can win. Of course the chances of this kind of interplanetary alignment of luck/strategy and refs is very rare vs the Pats!

• Like (+1) 1