GDT: Jax at Pitt

John in Jax

8 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

These dump downs are killing the jags. Smart .

Imagine what Brady would do dinking and dunking down the field.  With a free 1st down by penalty thrown in here and there

Just now, matter2003 said:

Its amazing how afraid Jacksonville is to let Bortles play QB...basically its a run or Bortles is dumping it off short to the back on a screen or swing pass...

why is it amazing, didn't you see him play the Bills?   He throws a 10 yard out 9 yards.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

I think we draft a RB in the 2nd round this year.

2nd round wouldnt be Billsy got to move up in a Watkins type trade to take a RB in the top 10 of the 1st. Now that is a thriller just like the Spiller. Haha

1 minute ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Fair enough, but none of those guys are as explosive as players like Bell, Brown, Shuster, and Bryant.  Our guys like Zay, Thompson, and Matthews aren’t going strike fear into the defense on screen plays. 

Steelers are throwing screens to their TEs, like Jesse James and Vance McDonald. Not exactly explosive players.

Get the right blocking and timing, and Zay, DT, and Matthew could run effective screens. 

Just now, JerseyBills said:

I'd LOVE that move.

I think it would have such a positive impact on the whole offense. I even made a thread about it. It'd be very important I'm and gets overlooked imo.

I honestly would not like it...you can find RB throughout the draft...and we found GIlly and Cadet on the street

We really need to address our lines badly....and if we move up to draft a qb we might be giving up some of these picks to go along with our 1st rounders

Just now, xRUSHx said:

2nd round wouldnt be Billsy got to move up in a Watkins type trade to take a RB in the top 10 of the 1st. Now that is a thriller just like the Spiller. Haha

or Lynch

or Smith

We used to have a thing for drafting RB's I'd say.

Just now, JerseyBills said:

I'd LOVE that move.

I think it would have such a positive impact on the whole offense. I even made a thread about it. It'd be very important I'm and gets overlooked imo.

Shady's turning 30 and has a tone of mileage on him.  You can get a really good running back in the 2nd round this year.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Steelers are throwing screens to their TEs, like Jesse James and Vance McDonald. Not exactly explosive players.

Get the right blocking and timing, and Zay, DT, and Matthew could run effective screens. 

Get the right QB and even Hogan is a real good WR.

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 1