GDT: Jax at Pitt

John in Jax

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Not even that. Ben throws his WR's open or let's them make a play for the ball when covered well.

I'm not saying he doesn't, because he does, but the long throws our WR's wouldn't have tracked and the pass to the RB he wouldn't have out fought anyone for.  Maybe a healthy KB can add that but none of the other guys are going to track down anything and definately aren't going to outfight anyone.

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

He had a lot of success, but he was on a team with a ton of star power.  All that success, and he still won't go down as good as Marino.

Ben has a ton of star power as well. Best WR in the game. Top 3 RB . Always seems to have a competent D.

Kelly is overlooked but he got Wins and that's the only stat I truly care about for a QB.

26 minutes ago, ThunderGun said:

Funny, all the Brady hate, nobody mentions an "*" next to that first Superbowl Win Ben Got...  That was Steelers D, and Refs that won him his first Bowl...

Sorry, Ben's not my type of QB, glad he didn't fall to us... Rather have a drought than a sexual predator.

What the hell are you talking about, this discussion was about Mike Tomlin.

Get yourself some context then come back.

I was really hoping that when you pick up the fifth year option that the money is guaranteed. It's not, so the Jaguars could move on from Bortles, meaning they'll probably also be in play for a quarterback next season.