GDT: Jax at Pitt

John in Jax

Just now, Georgia Bill said:

If Jax shuts down Pittsburgh, doesn't it perhaps infer that Buffalo is not as bad offensively as many here suggest?

Not really.

Some teams just match up better against others do.

The Bills had no offense all year long. It was a trend, not a coincidence.

Just now, billsfan3482 said:

Thats a touch down i believe, he crossed the line. But what i hate, is if your IN the endzone both feet have to be down. But as he just ran in, 1 foot crossed the line the other landed OUT of bounce and it ends up being a TD.

Conversely, they always say that THE BALL has to cross the plane, but in this case, I don't think it ever did, because it was in his right hand/arm, and even though his right foot was in by an inch, his upper body was certainly not. Whatever.....

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

Not really.

Some teams just match up better against others do.

The Bills had no offense all year long. It was a trend, not a coincidence.

True but it is an argument to be made. Also , our defense looks much better than Pitt. Our D is going to be a helluva group for quite some time imo. McD has taught that group wonderfully, we're definitely on the up n up , we'll be back next year with a legit shot at a run. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Juice_32 said:

Watching this game is making me hate the fact that we didn't pound the ball in from the 1 even more. We had the jags...dammit.

It's always painful to me to watch teams that have great run offenses revert to passing when it's 1st and goal.  Pound the rock 4 damn times if needed.