Pegula Jet currently headed to Alabama

31 minutes ago, BrooklynBills said:

FWIW, pegula jet currently headed to Tuscaloosa and immediately to BUF.

Brian Daboll is ALA OC.

That is all.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/XSR960

Thanks Brooklyn. You do a better job than media on this....lol....Pegs needs a Romulan cloaking device for this jet.

Not sure I like this guy who presided over a ground and pound.

20 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Hamburg I think.

....Alabama?...it ain't Saint Nick...HEAD would never fit in Terry's jet.....and as far as Daboll?...meh..............

In 2009, Daboll joined Eric Mangini's staff in Cleveland as offensive coordinator. Under Daboll the Browns had the NFL's 32nd ranked offense in 2009[1] and the 29th ranked offense in 2010.[2] Daboll was named Offensive Coordinator of the Miami Dolphins under Tony Sparano in 2011, with his Dolphins improving from 30th in the league to 20th in overall offense.[3] On February 6, 2012 the Kansas City Chiefs announced the hiring of Daboll as offensive coordinator, replacing the retired Bill Muir. Daboll had previously worked with Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel, general manager Scott Pioli and quarterback Matt Cassel in the New England Patriots organization. On January 14, 2013, the New England Patriots announced that he would be brought back in a coaching capacity for the remainder of the Patriots 2012–13 season.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

21 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

Chud and Dabol? Seems unlikely. I can see getting one to be OC, but are proposing one of them be QB coach?

I want it all and i want it now.
no problem overloading the O side of the ball with Coaching.

3 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

the rest of the movie makes the song creepy i suppose.

I met an olde  Banjo fellow who told me who was actually playing that banjo while behind the boy.he hated the song and movie for some reason

5 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Obscure reference to a 50 year old commercial, nice.

a little dab will do ya. I was there

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Dude. They are legends!  Like bow down. 

yeps