Turn NE Games Off

Watched fiirst half of NE game...I've had enough of refs helping keep NE drives alive, and pushing them through every game.  It's starting to feel like WWF out there.  I'm not watching another game with NE in it, which probably means I'm skipping out on the SB. Ill still watch Pitt game tmrw, and NFC games, but I'm done handing that team even one viewer.

I doubt it will add up to much, but if you're tired of pre-determined outcomes, everyone should turn these games off.

Edited by BillsShredder83
Added thought
  • Like (+1) 13

I watch the Bills play the Pats,

there is simply no good reason to watch them play anyone else.

Love football ?..............there's HS games on Friday, and College games on Saturday (and other days) 

No point in watching scripted games..................

• Like (+1) 1

Shut it off after the penalty reversal to a neutral zone infraction from false start. Total joke, and obvious bias after the phantom opi on Decker. Steelers are last hope as I decided I won't watch another Pats* SB after the SEA and ATL brain farts that gave NE championships . 

• Like (+1) 3

National Fixed League

Happen every time you watch this team.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Shut it off after the penalty reversal to a neutral zone infraction from false start. Total joke, and obvious bias after the phantom opi on Decker. Steelers are last hope as I decided I won't watch another Pats* SB after the SEA and ATL brain farts that gave NE championships . 

You missed the ignored facemask against NE* on a 4th down play in the last minute of the half.

• Like (+1) 3

I wouldn’t be surprised if the refs were so afraid to make the wrong call against the Pats (and hurt the winning legacy with a bad call), that they, subconsciously, are biased against the opposing team.  I could honestly see this being the case...

That’s why the KB review took 10 freaking minutes in NE...they wanted to give the Pats every opportunity to get the call.  (Notice the Julio Jones “drop” tonight, at the 2 yard line.  It only took 30 seconds to review and they still called it a catch)...mark my words, if it were against the Pats, it would have been ruled incomplete.

18 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

National Fixed League

Happen every time you watch this team.

You missed the ignored facemask against NE* on a 4th down play in the last minute of the half.

I saw that too! Ridiculous!!!

That OPI on Decker was another...Gronk does the same thing later in the game, crickets. Also how about Hogan's crack back block that was a penalty last week in the Rams game against R. Woods? Brutal! 

• Like (+1) 1

Turned off at halftime.

What is sad is the refs will help him go to the SB and then the refs can also help him win so he can be the oldest QB ever to win a SB. History in the making exactly what the NFL a entertainment venue covets. It will be a good reason for me not to watch. I like real sports not set up WWE entertainment. I would rather watch paint dry then another NE SB. SMH

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 2