Zay Jones played injured all season...

Domdab99

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Source?

20 hours ago, Luka said:

PFF deemed 40% of his targets uncatchable and with the way PFF is, it was probably more in the 50-60% range. But let's go with 40%. That's 30 balls his way completely uncatchable. So now you're down to 27 catches on 45 "catchable" passes. Not every incomplete pass is a drop so out of 18 incomplete passes I'd say 10 actual drops is a pretty accurate representation of his season.

Have a nice day.

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You said 80% of his targets were not catchable. In no way what you just said, you know, where you actually look up statistics defend what you said.

Lol at you thinking you just dropped the mic or hit a walk off. You just showed you were just throwing out numbers that weren't close to what was real.

It's called sarcasm idjit. But since you got your panties in a wad I did the research for you.

22 hours ago, offyourocker said:

Totally right.  I have hurt shoulder from playing too much volleyball and there are days I can barely lift my harm above my head

That's not from volleyball.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Schmuggs said:

Coming from a Star Trek fan... Lol

excuses

excuses 

excuses

stone hand Jones. 

That's a very clever nickname, did you think of it yourself? Maybe it's time we let Schmuggs here graduate from writing with crayon.

Zay had an awful year. I am not going to write him off yet but here is what I got to ask.

What did Zay do well?

Is he fast? In the underwear Olympics he was ok, but didn't see the speed on gameday

Did he catch well? No

Did he create separation? No

Was he explosive? No.

Did he run polished routes? Can't 100 percent say as I would need to see the All 22 for that, but probably no.

So while I am not going to write him off, he just showed me no potential going forward.

If he ran a 4.25/4.30 and ran good routes but just had a few too many drops I would be more optimistic cause I would see the potential.

But there just wasn't one attribute that I saw from Zay this year that made me think.. "Zay is going to be a good receiver some day"

Edited by billsfan11

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:21 PM, offyourocker said:

Totally right.  I have hurt shoulder from playing too much volleyball and there are days I can barely lift my harm above my head

Tell me about it.  I have partial blindness and furry palms from all that volleyball too.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/14/2018 at 9:58 AM, JohnC said:

The next step is to get a qb who can accurately throw and read defenses. 

The next step is to get a WR coach who can help him change his game to a professional WR.

When I first heard of him I thought 'Robert Woods" type but I was wrong.

On 1/13/2018 at 9:18 PM, John from Hemet said:

In all seriousness.....does anyone REALLY think this kid is not going to get better?

The character is too high....the work ethic is too high.....he already has the physical tools

Truthfully there are a lot of players who have high work ethic, good character, and still don't pan out. That's not a shot at Zay as much as the league and success in general, odds wise he will more likely fail then not especially after how poor he was last season.