Zay Jones played injured all season...

Domdab99

19 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

In all seriousness.....does anyone REALLY think this kid is not going to get better?

The character is too high....the work ethic is too high.....he already has the physical tools

Since when has desire and effort guaranteed improvement. I'm not saying it won't happen, but there was very little to get excited about 

11 minutes ago, Schmuggs said:

And Here come the excuses.  

Did your hurt shoulder cause you to drop almost every pass thrown your way, Zay?  

You do need to move your arms to catch, right?  Too many here are too quick to dismiss injuries.  These guys are playing against super elite athletes - trying to do that while injured is incredibly difficult.

Edited by OldTimer1960
  • Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

In all seriousness.....does anyone REALLY think this kid is not going to get better?

The character is too high....the work ethic is too high.....he already has the physical tools

You said the same things about EJ for several years. There's no guarantee of anything, but I doubt he'll get worse.

I think the Bills need to improve the WR corps to the point where Zay knows he needs to earn his spot. Perhaps the injury explains for drops...we’ll see. But he shouldn’t feel entitled to a spot next year and we need to bring in lots of competition. 

Ive heard on NFL Radio that this years WR draft class is awful so I expect moves in free agency.