Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Wayne Arnold

For the 24th consecutive season...

Recommended Posts

the losing team of the previous year's Super Bowl will not make it back to the big game.

 

Not since the 1993 Buffalo Bills has an NFL team managed to get back. And as we know, they accomplished that feat three times in a row.

 

Once again, time has proven to be very kind to the AFC dynasty of the 1990's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted the Falcons to redeem themselves but they were a huge disappointment almost all year. Didn't deserve to get back there and their coach is an idiot.  Still amazing that the Bills made it to 4 straight SBs and even more amazing somehow choked in them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

the losing team of the previous year's Super Bowl will not make it back to the big game.

 

Not since the 1993 Buffalo Bills has an NFL team managed to get back. And as we know, they accomplished that feat three times in a row.

 

Once again, time has proven to be very kind to the AFC dynasty of the 1990's.

 

Can't have a dynasty unless you win the big game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

I wanted the Falcons to redeem themselves but they were a huge disappointment almost all year. Didn't deserve to get back there and their coach is an idiot.  Still amazing that the Bills made it to 4 straight SBs and even more amazing somehow choked in them all.

 

Me too, but it's the OC not the coach. Sarkesian sucks and has ruined many a team. They need to fire his ass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

 

Me too, but it's the OC not the coach. Sarkesian sucks and has ruined many a team. They need to fire his ass. 

 

Def the OC change.

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I really thought the way the bracket had opened up Atlanta had a genuine shot to make it back as well. 

 

Tonight's game is now the real NFC Championship game.  

 

Its def todays main event for sure. Brees and NO are my only hope to stopping the evil empire from winning another one.

 

The Vikings have the defense to keep them in the gsme but i don't see their offense keeping up with the cheats* if the "patriort way" gets rolling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

 

Me too, but it's the OC not the coach. Sarkesian sucks and has ruined many a team. They need to fire his ass. 

 

Surprised it hasn't happened yet. That roster is loaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

 

That's why I said AFC dynasty, not NFL dynasty, Einstein.

 

Unfortunately there is no such thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

I wanted the Falcons to redeem themselves but they were a huge disappointment almost all year. Didn't deserve to get back there and their coach is an idiot.  Still amazing that the Bills made it to 4 straight SBs and even more amazing somehow choked in them all.

Yes ATL has been a big disappointment. We beat them up at home, saw chinks in their armor. 

The biggest reason?    The loss of Kyle Shanahan

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

I wanted the Falcons to redeem themselves but they were a huge disappointment almost all year. Didn't deserve to get back there and their coach is an idiot.  Still amazing that the Bills made it to 4 straight SBs and even more amazing somehow choked in them all.

I thought the Falcons were finding themselves and were going to have a "Giants type" of late season run............so, I was wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×