GDT: Titans vs. Patriots at 8:15 PM on CBS

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

No one is blaming the refs for their play. The Titans have been jobbed by the refs. The Titans have been outplayed by the Pats. Both can be true. Learn to spell. 

Titans have not been jobbed.they have played like crap. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

No one is blaming the refs for their play. The Titans have been jobbed by the refs. The Titans have been outplayed by the Pats. Both can be true. Learn to spell. 

This. What seem like innocent calls are game changing. Reversing a call on fourth down in the Patriots favor adds to the time of possession issues. Be smarter than that. 

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I see he's VP and focuses on contract review and litigation, but there was no mention of any Gillette Stadium contract.  Not saying you're making things up, just that I haven't seen anything that specifically points to a possible conflict of interest.  There are many refs who I'd wonder about conflict of interest based on calls made during Patriot games.

Look up who built Gillette stadium. It's Barton Malow, the company that he is Vice President of their legal department for

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And once you are down by 14 points because of being jobbed by the refs, the whole game starts falling out of your control rather quickly.  Now you are just trying desperately to play catch up

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Titans have not been jobbed.they have played like crap. 

They were jobbed on two key calls in the first half.  One stopped a Titan drive (phantom PI call on Decker) and the other for a very questionable call claiming the Titans jumped off sides when NE was punting deep in their territory, which ended up giving them a 1st down.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

This can not be true. Is this true?

I posted a link about it earlier in the thread but I'll post it again. Scroll down you will see him. Barton Malow is the project manager for Gillette Stadium

http://www.bartonmalow.com/voices/2014-vice-president-promotions

Edited by Buffalo03

2 minutes ago, Curt said:

No it's time for the refs to call penalties against the Pats so the stats show that it was pretty even.

And because it will end up a blowout all the game changing calls in the first half will just be forgotton

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

They were jobbed on two key calls in the first half.  One stopped a Titan drive (phantom PI call on Decker) and the other for a very questionable call claiming the Titans jumped off sides when NE was punting deep in their territory, which ended up giving them a 1st down.

Titans suck, man...they were gonna lose by double digits regardless