GDT: Titans vs. Patriots at 8:15 PM on CBS

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Titans suck, man...they were gonna lose by double digits regardless 

True, but when Pittsburgh/Jacksonville goes there next week they're going to have to be ready to battle the Pats and the refs.

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Titans suck, man...they were gonna lose by double digits regardless 

Titans are may be the worst team in the playoffs (JAX is pretty close), but at least call the game fair.  If the Titans are going to lose by double digits, then the Pats shouldn't need the refs help, now do they?

And here come.the meaningless penalties once the game is in the bag to make them look even in the stats...

Someone needs to do a study to see how many penalties the Patriots have when leading by 10 points or less versus more than 10 points...I bet there is a massive difference...

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Titans are may be the worst team in the playoffs (JAX is pretty close), but at least call the game fair.  If the Titans are going to lose by double digits, then the Pats shouldn't need the refs help, now do they?

They're only playing the Titans because they were gifted the top seed by virtue of some really iffy calls. It's amazing how much of a difference one call can make.

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

True, but when Pittsburgh/Jacksonville goes there next week they're going to have to be ready to battle the Pats and the refs.

I'd like to see Jacksonville...they have the defense to beat Brady...Pittsburgh will have no chance with the refs in their pocket

I suspect a NE vs NO SB.  NO takes that game, they're a complete team; NE's defense is efficient, but not impenetrable.

A SB loss is more painful than not getting there, unfortunately we know this all too well.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

I suspect a NE vs NO SB.  NO takes that game, they're a complete team; NE's defense is efficient, but not impenetrable.

A SB loss is more painful than not getting there, unfortunately we know this all too well.

NO would provide the best matchup, but they have to get past that tough MIN D and then win in PHI with both games on the road. 

Just now, matter2003 said:

I'd like to see Jacksonville...they have the defense to beat Brady...Pittsburgh will have no chance with the refs in their pocket

I don't trust Bortles.  Pittsburgh was half a yard from beating them earlier this year.  They have more playoff experience and offensive firepower.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

I see that as well...and hope it happens...IMO, the Saints are the only team capable of beating NE....

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't trust Bortles.  Pittsburgh was half a yard from beating them earlier this year.  They have more playoff experience and offensive firepower.

Pittsburgh in Foxboro = NE win.....Belichick and Brady own them....10 wins out of 13 I believe....