GDT: Titans vs. Patriots at 8:15 PM on CBS

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Who is calling the game?

I'm just afraid it will be a bloodbath.  I don't care what the talking heads say, I want to see a good game.

It's the slobbering I can't take

5 minutes ago, stevewin said:

How long can I hold out before putting the TV on mute

Jim Nance is a nutlicker.

Romo is the guy you meet in some random place who won't shut the eff up.

I had the good fortune to watch last weeks game in a bar, so I didn't hear a word with one of those losers said.

• Like (+1) 1

I guess they had to try running at Harrison .................. now maybe they can check that off on the list of things they know they can't do.

2nd game in a row there's the annoucer talking about open guys for everyone who thinks it only happens in Buffalo.

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Could we please call a hold on the NE OL?  Just once?  Maybe twice?  It'd be a start

NE is invisible to the refs.  I see it all the time in our games but they do it every game in NE.  I liken it to the old Jordan rules in basketball.  Until they start losing they'll get all the calls.

Look the coverages have been pretty good but if you give Brady all day he will kill you.

Titans will get tired quick if they can't get to Brady and he keeps converting on 3rd down.  That's usually the down where Hughes finally gets to Brady one step after he throws it and we get called for roughing the passer.