[Please Change Title]Ronald Darby

Yeezus

13 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Dareus for a 5th in the middle of a playoff run.  Sammy trade because look at how explosive our offense was!!!  Ragland when your LBs sucks.  Funny that those guys ended up starting For playoff teams. Whaley sucked and let's get rid of Allen of his players!!!

and Darby really looked terrible that game!  Man, Bills fans are so bitter towards ex Bills doing well.

Bills made the playoffs without, not with all those guys.

Dareus is a role player on his new team.  Watkins is still a softee and not even the best receiver on his current team (you would do better that we shouldn't have gotten rid of Woods).  Ragland is not missed.

The stench of Whaley needed to be fumigated.  Let it go...

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Dareus is a role player on his new team.  Watkins is still a softee and not even the best receiver on his current team (you would do better that we shouldn't have gotten rid of Woods).  Ragland is not missed.

Whaley has some serious fanboys around here

Mathews was a very good player and the 3rd round pick,  Bills won that trade all day long.  Problem was TT was throwing the ball to him, how would you expect him to shine.  TT is a WR killer, every WR that has left has had their production go up and any incoming has gone down.  

9 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

Mathews was a very good player and the 3rd round pick,  Bills won that trade all day long.  Problem was TT was throwing the ball to him, how would you expect him to shine.  TT is a WR killer, every WR that has left has had their production go up and any incoming has gone down.  

Except Sammy Watkins, you mean?

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Sammy had some big games this year. His downturn was a product of the emergence of Woods and Goff's relationship with Kupp. They were both favoured heavily in the O. Aside from the wild card game, he came up big when his number was called. I would take his skillset on the team any day. He's still a hell of a receiver.

Edited by MiltonWaddams

17 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He had 160 more yards this year.....

If you cant see the trend of what happens to production when TT throws the ball to a WR or TE, you have to be too blind to watch the games anyway.

Mathews is a solid WR as Darby is a solid CB so considering the Bills netted a 3rd in the trade they did well.  

Edited by artmalibu

3 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

If you cant see the trend of what happens to production when TT throws the ball to a WR or TE, you have to be too blind to watch the games anyway.

Mathews is a solid WR as Darby is a solid CB so considering the Bills netted a 3rd in the trade they did well.  

Sammy 's yardage uptick cannot be used as an argument. He actually played a whole season. Other than that, good post 

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Sammy 's yardage uptick cannot be used as an argument. He actually played a whole season. Other than that, good post 

Your right, great point but "every" was a bad choice of words. 4 out of 5 would have been air tight!!!  lol

51 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Good points.  Our run defense was awesome after the Dareus trade and so was our record (4-5).  Mr. Softer had 8 tds, almost as much as all of our wrs combined.  And Humber and Alexander were so awesome!

i know this blows people's minds but you could have kept talented players and saw how the season played out. We were 5-2 when Dareus was traded that low 5th round pick would have been there after the season. Our pathetic offense needed a threat like Sammy.

the culture was beating crappy teams in the most boring matter possible.  I know it's crazy to expect good things out of the Bills but with Sammy and Dareus, who were players at the worst positions on the team, maybe you go further than losing to Blake Bortles in one of the most awful playoff games ever.  

I'm extremely happy that the drought is over. But this wasn't a good football team. Still, the AFC was about as garbage as it's ever been and the Bills could have made some real noise. 

2 hours ago, peterpan said:

My good  friends brother lives in Buffalo and the brother has friend who is an assistant equipment manager for the bills (yes this is true and yes it's one of those)

I heard Darby was a locker room cancer type and traded for that reason.  Not buying into the new system, badmouthing the staff, etc. Had nothing to do with how good he was.

It might have been that he was locker room cancer that got him shipped, but he played poorly last year versus his rookie year, in the same exact system.  And he's not a zone CB.  There were multiple reasons for shipping him out.  And again, without trading him away, they don't trade for Gaines.

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

i didn't hate the trade,  but man was a good last night except for that one blown tackle. Bear in mind that he's facing off against the best wr in the league with an elite qb throwing to him. There are always gonna be some completions.

Julio Jones can't be elite because he had less than 100 yards, duh!

19 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

Watkins best year, by far, was his first year with TT.

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Good points.  Our run defense was awesome after the Dareus trade and so was our record (4-5).  Mr. Softer had 8 tds, almost as much as all of our wrs combined.  And Humber and Alexander were so awesome!

i know this blows people's minds but you could have kept talented players and saw how the season played out. We were 5-2 when Dareus was traded that low 5th round pick would have been there after the season. Our pathetic offense needed a threat like Sammy.

the culture was beating crappy teams in the most boring matter possible.  I know it's crazy to expect good things out of the Bills but with Sammy and Dareus, who were players at the worst positions on the team, maybe you go further than losing to Blake Bortles in one of the most awful playoff games ever.  

I'm extremely happy that the drought is over. But this wasn't a good football team. Still, the AFC was about as garbage as it's ever been and the Bills could have made some real noise. 

Run defense with Dareus 2016...29th.

Run defense without Dareus 2017...29th.

Watkins is a 2nd or 3rd option on his current team. 

Ragland loss is zero impact.

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

:lol:

cute. Did your overlord Badol come up with that one? Do better.

Haha.  This is so funny!  Cant say I'm a big fan of his.

but this was a Jauron type season where we had better  luck and Andy Dalton.  I think talent wins and this culture thing is complete BS.  But I hope you're right but I'm dubious.  

Edited by C.Biscuit97

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha.  This is so funny!  Cant say I'm a big fan of his.

but this was a Jauron type season where we had better  luck and Andy Dalton.  I think talent wins and this culture thing is complete BS.  But I hope you're right but I'm dubious.  

Yeah, they had better luck than the bad luck they've been having the past 17 years.  And they shed some of their best talent because of concerns over character, or work ethic, or morals, and added draft capital and cleared cap space to add more talent in the future...and still made the playoffs!  Hell they also jettisoned a coach of an under-performing unit after one season and will have the choice of better coaches.  What fan wouldn't be happy with that and the future direction of the team?