[Please Change Title]Ronald Darby

Yeezus

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Yeah, you pretty much just ripped the Bills for what they did.

I’m so glad Darby, Ragland, Watkins and Darius pushed their teams to playoff berths. 

You're just rambling.  I definitely think Jordan Matthews, Cedric Thornton, and Humber were the reasons we made the playoffs!

9-7 is what we deserve right? Have a good night. I'll try not to be so bitter! :)

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He’s not a zone corner.

Eh, zone corner is easier than being a man corner.

but they did a good job replacing him.   But it was a great trade on the Eagles end.

57 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Ryan has under 150 yards in the 4th and Julio has 55.  Darby is a very solid cb and it was a good draft pick.

that said, of all the bad trades they made, this was the one I was fine with.  They have clearly shown an ability to scout secondary players (another reason not to overpay Gaines).  Also, if they didn't stupidly think Matthews could be a #1 wr, he would have been a solid 2 or 3.

No one in the organization thought Matthews was a number #1 receiver. He was basically a fill in receiver. 

32 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Dareus for a 5th in the middle of a playoff run.  Sammy trade because look at how explosive our offense was!!!  Ragland when your LBs sucks.  Funny that those guys ended up starting For playoff teams. Whaley sucked and let's get rid of Allen of his players!!!

and Darby really looked terrible that game!  Man, Bills fans are so bitter towards ex Bills doing well.

Lets take a walk down memory lane!

Ragland couldn't get off the THIRD TEAM in preseason.

Dareus was a cancer and only started something like 33% of snaps in Jacksonville. Calais Campbell is the force on that line.

Decoy Sammy

Those teams made the playoffs in spite of those players, not because of them. There is nothing to say that Ragland got the Chiefs to the playoffs, for example.

the only one bitter here is you, dude.

Edited by BillsEnthusiast

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Darby missed more than 60% of the season and is a FA next year. Matthews was a throw in. He was traded for a 3rd. Beane said he wasn’t a good fit for this defense. Gaines is.

Let’s hope that they re-sign Gaines.  They should be talking with his agent now.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Sure dude. I'm so bitter.

is this where we're at? If you don't blindly defend every move, you must be bitter? So dumb.

the culture was a crappy AFC and the Bengals.  The sad part is our biggest weaknesses were wr and dt where we traded good players. But we're Bills fans so we should just be happy with having a team. Blindly trust the process!!!

So if you had your druthers, would you rather still have Dareus and Watkins and not made the playoffs or not have made the playoffs and still have those guys?

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Darby missed more than 60% of the season and is a FA next year. Matthews was a throw in. He was traded for a 3rd. Beane said he wasn’t a good fit for this defense. Gaines is.

The word on Darby is that he played well in man but so well in zone. That was well discussed before he was traded after he has a down second year with the Bills.

11 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Ryan has under 150 yards in the 4th and Julio has 55.  Darby is a very solid cb and it was a good draft pick.

that said, of all the bad trades they made, this was the one I was fine with.  They have clearly shown an ability to scout secondary players (another reason not to overpay Gaines).  Also, if they didn't stupidly think Matthews could be a #1 wr, he would have been a solid 2 or 3.

Lol bad trades. Not one of them was bad. Not one.

11 hours ago, SDS said:

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

You have been on this board for over four years and you don’t know that name only titles are unacceptable? 

No. No he doesn’t..

12 hours ago, Yeezus said:

Man that was a bad trade. This guy is playing lights out this year. Has prob been the Eagles best player tonight. Him and Tre white would have been a top 3 CB pairing in the league. Jordan Matthews appeared pretty useless this year. EJ Gaines is good but is a FA and who wants to pay a player who is going to miss 60% of the season every year. 

Eh, ya win some, ya lose some.

captain_hindsight_tee_shirt-raa6f660188f

My good  friends brother lives in Buffalo and the brother has friend who is an assistant equipment manager for the bills (yes this is true and yes it's one of those)

I heard Darby was a locker room cancer type and traded for that reason.  Not buying into the new system, badmouthing the staff, etc. Had nothing to do with how good he was.

• Like (+1) 1