Gotta go after a feature running back

JerseyBills

I guess preferably in the draft but get Shady as good of RB that you can find. 

Hehas 2 elite years left, he doesn't take hits like the average RB. He's too shifty to get a good shot on, or he'll smartly go out of bounds versus attempting to get another yard , always after getting the 1st down of course.

Whatever route we go with QB on offense, we must draft or take a RB in FA , but drafting is way to go , salary cap wise, spend one of our first 3 picks on RB, will make us much more dynamic and Shady will be able to share some of the load,why also most likely helping his production on the field.

Edit-

Wanted to paste this here. 

RB taken in top 100 

1 Fournette

8 McCaffrey

41 Cook

48 Mixon

67 Kamara

86 Hunt

89 Foreman

The NFL leading rusher in Hunt, likely rookie of year in Kamara, Fournette established himself as a beast, McCaffrey was a huge part of the Car Offense. Almost all 7 had significant contributions to their teams. Mixon injured alot, even he looks like he'll be a very good RB.

23 RB taken out of the top 100

Only two come to mind that had a significant contribution, Cohen and Jamal Williams

Edited by JerseyBills

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This is not a high priority with many other needs outweighing RB. 

I disagree. You can have something special at the position with Shady and a great complement. Why not attempt to make part of your O that much more dangerous.

A great running game wins Super Bowls

Edited by JerseyBills

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I disagree. You can have something special at the position with Shady and a great complement. Why not attempt to make part of your O that much more dangerous.

A great running game wins Super Bowls

QB, DT, LB, WR, and OL all outweigh RB in order of priority needs coming into 2018.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

QB, DT, LB, WR, and OL all outweigh RB in order of priority needs coming into 2018.

I understand what you mean and I agree we need to upgrade some positions but the impact of a great running game can be tremendous

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not IMO. Talk to me about RB when McCoy is gone.  

Get his replacement when he's still in his prime, let them ball out together, watch it tremendously help the offense

It blows my mind that Bills fans exist that want to draft a RB.

Was our 17 year drought not enough evidence of how little a star running back helps your team?

Get a guy off the street that weighs half as much as Tolbert and we’re fine.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, fridge said:

It blows my mind that Bills fans exist that want to draft a RB.

Was our 17 year drought not enough evidence of how little a star running back helps your team?

Get a guy off the street that weighs half as much as Tolbert and we’re fine.

A star RB is probably the top reason we made the playoffs, he was basically our only offense and did it at an extremely high level.

So yea, your point isn't that effective,sir

• Like (+1) 1