Could we change uniforms?

boyst

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Uniforms are great the way they are, classic Bills uniform.  I am fearful that we will have an "improvement" like the god awful uniforms of the from the mid 200s to a few years ago.  I dont see any modern updates that will generate sales or any positive buzz.

Agreed... if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

With all this team is doing to create a new image and the glitz & glam of the process do you think we could end up seeing a new uniform or any changes this offseason?

It seems so Billsy that this is something they could do to help really sell into 2018.

Justin idle thought as I waste my day away working but I can totally see this organization trying to do something like this to continue to spark our interest even more.

Sure - they are widely regarded as one of the best looking uniforms in the league, but lets mess with them.  Let's go back to red helmets while we're at it!  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Red helmets !!

One more time for the youngsters - the red helmets were  just an attempt to get Joe Ferguson to stop confusing our team with the other 4 teams in the AFC East, who all also had white helmets - and throw fewer interceptions as a result.  It didn't work, AND they are ugly as sin.

1 hour ago, harv shitz said:

Those blue uniforms when Bledsoe was here were god awful.

And they were widely regarded nationally as among the ugliest uniforms in the league.

Edited by BobChalmers
  • Like (+1) 1

I don't get a vibe that the uniforms will be changed at all.

I just don't see it happening, but not for any reason that I can pinpoint.

The timing isn't right NOW, but if things continue to improve I could maybe see going with a red helmet again, to jive with the Superbowl era.

I vote no for blue, at least this design.

I'm not a graphic designer, but my father was and my brother is.  One thing I've gotten from them is the logo has to pop. So if you have a blue logo on a blue helmet with just a white line around it, it doesn't pop like a blue logo on white or red.

I do see some helmets like this and I don't like the look.  Like the Texans. Cool logo, but it's dark blue on a dark helmet with just a line around it. I've also seen college helmets like this too.

Blue might be OK, but the logo being blue would make that hard to pull off effectively IMHO.