Could we change uniforms?

boyst

With all this team is doing to create a new image and the glitz & glam of the process do you think we could end up seeing a new uniform or any changes this offseason?

It seems so Billsy that this is something they could do to help really sell into 2018.

Justin idle thought as I waste my day away working but I can totally see this organization trying to do something like this to continue to spark our interest even more.

I like the throw backs with the standing buffalo, but the current unis are classy.  Teams with good uniforms don't make big changes just to generate sales.  Raiders uniforms will look good a hundred years from now.  Best way to generate sales is to win football games.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Late 90s puma’s with the seemingly brighter red on the helmets weee beautiful. The 98/99 ish roads with that Bright red helmet...doesn’t get much better then that.

Aesthetics are difficult to debate, because taste is hard to adjudicate objectively.  I like your avatar, but persist in my preference for today's uniform.

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Aesthetics are difficult to debate, because taste is hard to adjudicate objectively.  I like your avatar, but persist in my preference for today's uniform.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love the current ones. The ONLY way I would want it changed, is if we went back to those other ones. Nothing new or different. 

• Like (+1) 1