Hawaii This is not a drill!!

Chef Jim

1 hour ago, The Avenger said:

I've made some mistakes on the job before, but I'm happy to report that none of them ever caused an entire state to panic and caused the president to be briefed in the middle of his golf game - that is an epic level screwup.

He finished his round so he's good.

16 hours ago, The Avenger said:

I've made some mistakes on the job before, but I'm happy to report that none of them ever caused an entire state to panic and caused the president to be briefed in the middle of his golf game - that is an epic level screwup.

Most I ever got to panic was a college, 1500 students, a major bank, and a teacher's union.

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

You don't have to lift the manhole.  Use a crowbar for leverage and slide it to the side

I know that. They weigh a ton and will take you fingers off.

so folks in the vacation land have crowbars all over and honestly know how to slide those off

Edited by Helpmenow

4 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

I know that. They weigh a ton and will take you fingers off.

so folks in the vacation land have crowbars all over and honestly know how to slide those off

All you need is one person that has a prybar or tire iron and the know how. 

Or YouTube

On 1/14/2018 at 8:07 AM, Boyst62 said:

I would bet it was a political stunt. Plain and simple. Keep everyone in fear. Rile up the fan bases to keep them motivated in hate.

It's all bs. Truth be known Kim Jung is friggin CIA and the backward country of NK barely has enough tech to put together a molitov cocktail.